DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

HD S2C7 - Update + Render Reveal
2 days ago
I have started rendering for the next chapter - should be a fun one :)
I will have a full update post for you at the end of the week as well as some polls.
-Wack
(Looks like Ambers got a peeping Tom
IMG_0822.gif or maybe a peeping Tara) :love:

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Update from my :
Do you care if I make a pony lora of Amber? I think it would be extremely cool for the fan art scene, and it would give a lot of visibility to the game, as civitai has a lot of traffic.

I don't know if anyone want to help me caption the image dataset though. It's a lot of hard work. Tell me if anyone want to volunteer.

Reactions: red_faced
Apr 19, 2020
Hey All , I found this game in one of the threads , can someone tell me if there are any sex scenes with other NPC’s yet.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks , With respect to content I meant anything that doesn’t involve the husband (If she has one ,if not then fine)
In terms of penetrative sex with guys, I can't say, none of the male characters appeal to me to even try.

I'll let others answer in that regard. But I can say the Mother/Son route has a fair few fans.

Apr 19, 2020
In terms of penetrative sex with guys, I can't say, none of the male characters appeal to me to even try.

I'll let others answer in that regard. But I can say the Mother/Son route has a fair few fans.
No Problem , I see its the second season of the game so there has to be some actual sex scenes but yeah maybe someone can confirm

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Only males in my route are son and his friends, other then that just all the lesbian routes. ;)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Other males she can hookup with are Dale, the stripper from the bachelorette party, her old teacher from high school reunion, parker or Chloe’s teacher, Mr Shaw (hubbys boss) and Mr Wilson from therapy lessons
Oh yeah, I forgot about Shaw. I did go that route. lol

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i think in my cheating with other males playthrough i have only the old guy route, the striper scene and her old teacher scene. the sons friend is unfortunately bound to the son(i hate mom/son incest) the neighbour and the teacher are assholes and wasnt the husband boss route a swinging route? i think i droped it because i didnt wanted the husband to get any action :KEK:. im still waiting for the black friends husband to get introduced, i hope he isnt an asshole too.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
i think in my cheating with other males playthrough i have only the old guy route, the striper scene and her old teacher scene. the sons friend is unfortunately bound to the son(i hate mom/son incest) the neighbour and the teacher are assholes and wasnt the husband boss route a swinging route? i think i droped it because i didnt wanted the husband to get any action :KEK:. im still waiting for the black friends husband to get introduced, i hope he isnt an asshole too.
Well i got my main route (only lesbian of course) and the Slut Route save (jumps on everything that moves - just to see how stupid it can get).

Honestly it's a wank/jill off game at the end of the day, but with a sex positive MC that just enjoys it. Which is kinda cool i guess, no forced bs and corruption nonsense ...

Nothing deep but just dumb fun. :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes