Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
That is incorrect.
If having that issue, please try without mods.
Not sure if it's a mod bug... I used a mod for this update and all my previous saves worked fine... The most important were the decisions I made earlier... Parker's route is clear... On lesbian route : If I didn't allow the "strip dancing boy" for the bachelorette party, now Amber and Vera don't know him, and we didn't get an invitation to the club... Also in the previous episode, if I didn't let Chloe into the bed, there's no Brody content... So everything works well...

Reactions: Wack Daddy

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Disappointing update, again. There is nothing at all for those on the Chloe route.
This is what gets me, ones that want a lesbian only route from a game that offers almost everything under the sun and complains that it is not a lesbian only game, or a certain person only route. Clearly knowing from the beginning that this was going to be what it is today, also knowing that this update was going to happen whether they liked it or not.

We get it, we know, you're not happy... do you have to say it after EVERY update that you don't like the Parker route? Your choice & opinion, the greatest free gifts humans can have. I didn't like the coffee bar chick, the biker chick & the blackmailing teacher but did I come here to complain? Nope, I clicked the choice to end it before it began.

My Amber is screwing Chloe, Vera, Parker, the interior designer and Susan. I want her to bang Monica, but unfortunately, I'll probably have to do something with Felix. I only want to have Amber with Parker, but I was worried Brody would loose his job, so Amber had to swing. None of this is a complaint out of me, they are my choices. Just like I hope the choice I will have to make is Amber screwing Brody one last time because she is pregnant with Parker's child (I doubt that is going to happen, but I hope). Even if that doesn't happen, I'm not going to complain.

So, everyone that complains that this update & future updates have Parker/Straight sex, please hold your comments until you get an update you like. This is a great game that offers something for everyone, don't ruin it for others.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Disappointing update, again. There is nothing at all for those on the Chloe route.
Don't take this the wrong way Alley_Cat . You've mentioned the same with other games as well. You are looking for Lesbian routes in a game that is focused on hetero & lesbian content with some overlap between routes. Given your knowledge and experience with 3D, you should start your own VN.

Last edited:

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Actually it is A scene with Brody and Chloe, if rather tame. I would have liked a full scene between these two far more than the fanservice with three cheese high Parker.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Actually it is A scene with Brody and Chloe, if rather tame. I would have liked a full scene between these two far more than the fanservice with three cheese high Parker.
While Chloe is my favourite content, we were a little spoiled with the cabin. Hopefully the Parker fans were satisfied and we can get back to the main show! /s (not /s)

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
This is what gets me, ones that want a lesbian only route from a game that offers almost everything under the sun and complains that it is not a lesbian only game, or a certain person only route. Clearly knowing from the beginning that this was going to be what it is today, also knowing that this update was going to happen whether they liked it or not.

We get it, we know, you're not happy... do you have to say it after EVERY update that you don't like the Parker route? Your choice & opinion, the greatest free gifts humans can have. I didn't like the coffee bar chick, the biker chick & the blackmailing teacher but did I come here to complain? Nope, I clicked the choice to end it before it began.

My Amber is screwing Chloe, Vera, Parker, the interior designer and Susan. I want her to bang Monica, but unfortunately, I'll probably have to do something with Felix. I only want to have Amber with Parker, but I was worried Brody would loose his job, so Amber had to swing. None of this is a complaint out of me, they are my choices. Just like I hope the choice I will have to make is Amber screwing Brody one last time because she is pregnant with Parker's child (I doubt that is going to happen, but I hope). Even if that doesn't happen, I'm not going to complain.

So, everyone that complains that this update & future updates have Parker/Straight sex, please hold your comments until you get an update you like. This is a great game that offers something for everyone, don't ruin it for others.
A dyke complaining, nothing new, tbh.

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes