BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
People like to bitch. Update has one voyeur scene, one lesbian sex scene, and one straight sex scene. Pretty much anyone who likes the game has at least something this update, but nooooooo. "It has this one character I don't like in a completely avoidable scene!!! *rage* *rage* "I won't be a Patron!!" Whatever.
I mean i do play the lesbian only path, and i do wish there would be even more content. But i have to be realistic, so i'am just thankful to have that said path in a fem prot MC game (even nowadays where there should be more variaty).

So yeah i can live with that !

:WeSmart:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I think there is a bug. After Vera / protagonist scene I got Parker / protagonist scene but I am not at all on his path and 0 straight point.
Just read the 2-3 Posts before you ... it's a bug caused by the Multi-Mod (i assume haven't tested it yet). So just play the game without the mod and it won't happen.

Or just wait for a mod fix.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
People like to bitch. Update has one voyeur scene, one lesbian sex scene, and one straight sex scene. Pretty much anyone who likes the game has at least something this update, but nooooooo. "It has this one character I don't like in a completely avoidable scene!!! *rage* *rage* "I won't be a Patron!!" Whatever.
:ROFLMAO: yea, that clown also has problem with other few games i playing. I often see him complaining about Mother-son relationship in other game threads, where it's also fucking avoidable :FacePalm: Looks like someone force him to play these routes, there is no other explanation to this idiotic behavior, and this stuff with "patreon" :WaitWhat: sounds like threat.. so fucking pathetic :D

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
who have interest i updated the mod for the current version.You can for the game itself and the replay mod the names from Chloe, Brody and Parker change in the preference.You can change it too while you play the game .
Have fun with it :)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I'm either blanking, or not on the right path, what was the voyeur scene? Or are you talking about the tease from TO BE CONTINUED which was continued to be a tease?

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes