Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2472824
Her Desire [Season 1 & 2] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Season 1): - - ANDROID by cebs
Download (Season 2 v0.17): -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Won't you release the update for version 0.18?

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
I'm a little worried about what's coming... fantasy content doesn't interest me as much, I like to keep it more casual. In any case, it is a super good job by the developer.

regis nex

Formerly 'Regis NEX'
Feb 19, 2019
This is a nice little gem. Has cheating. Incest. Lesbian. A bit of kink. Group. Swinging. And the latest update actually fulfills something out of those.

Now I gotta wait for more :p

Reactions: MalEl

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So i tried to download this but the folders on Mega are empty, what gives?
I added for both seasons in ther preference a option to change the name from Brody,Chloe and Parker. I use for that the game script files.The season 2 mod is for chapter 7 so i delete it on mega because if you use it on the new game version the game will stop in the end from chapter 7. I can update the mod when i´m home around 11pm

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Who said there's no lesbian content in this update?
Also, did you play the two recent lesbian cabin updates - that was quite a lot of lesbian naughtiness?
Also, did you notice the setup for the upcoming "team trip" and the "coach date"?
There's been more lesbian sexual content then anything else - this isn't a lesbian only game.
People like to bitch. Update has one voyeur scene, one lesbian sex scene, and one straight sex scene. Pretty much anyone who likes the game has at least something this update, but nooooooo. "It has this one character I don't like in a completely avoidable scene!!! *rage* *rage* "I won't be a Patron!!" Whatever.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
People like to bitch. Update has one voyeur scene, one lesbian sex scene, and one straight sex scene. Pretty much anyone who likes the game has at least something this update, but nooooooo. "It has this one character I don't like in a completely avoidable scene!!! *rage* *rage* "I won't be a Patron!!" Whatever.
Pretty much par for the course on the Zone heh.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy
4.20 star(s) 61 Votes