pitao

May 18, 2023
Hey guys,
who have interest i updated the mod for the current version.You can for the game itself and the replay mod the names from Chloe, Brody and Parker change in the preference.You can change it too while you play the game .
Have fun with it :)
I'm checking the mod and it has a scripts folder (so it is a WT also?), I'm using JokerLeader WT mod that also have it. I just need the gallery really because seems that the scripts folder will overwrite the other mod scripts folder files. So do I just put in the game folder the 3 z_replay... files like I had before in chapter 7 in a prior gallery mod? Not sure what the other 3 files that don't overlap JokerLeader mod do though, Custom_screens Variables and zz_preferences.

Edit: Well I only put those 3 replay files and the gallery appeared so guess that is it. My confusion was mostly because in the OP says it is just a replay (gallery) mod and then saw so many new files compared with the prior version lol

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm checking the mod and it has a scripts folder (so it is a WT also?), I'm using JokerLeader WT mod that also have it. I just need the gallery really because seems that the scripts folder will overwrite the other mod scripts folder files. So do I just put in the game folder the 3 z_replay... files like I had before in chapter 7 in a prior gallery mod? Not sure what the other 3 files that don't overlap JokerLeader mod do though, Custom_screens Variables and zz_preferences.

Edit: Well I only put those 3 replay files and the gallery appeared so guess that is it. My confusion was mostly because in the OP says it is just a replay (gallery) mod and then saw so many new files compared with the prior version lol
I dont create a wt.the script files are for the changed names ingame. i used for that the original script files. I started with only a replay mod that is the reaon why that is written in the op.but now it is a name change and replay mod

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
I dont create a wt.the script files are for the changed names ingame. i used for that the original script files. I started with only a replay mod that is the reaon why that is written in the op.but now it is a name change and replay mod
Ok got it but probably it is better put a warning that the allinone mod isn't compatible with JokerLeader multimod/WT mod because has overlapping files with it, I didn't tried to overwrite the scripts files but I guess it will make the WT disappear lol and before the replay mod was compatible because it just added a replay/gallery to the game and I used it both. Anyway I simply put the same 3 files that were the replay mod before but I'll bet many users won't be as careful as I am lol I always check files if using more than 1 mod in a game to check if they may be compatible.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
hey guys,
Here is a Replay and Rename mods for the game version 0.11 and S2 Ch. 8.Have fun with it :)
install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder
This mod is only for the game version what is written.You can´t use it on newer versions else your game will not continue!!!!
Download: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your mod, but I've found 3 errors
in z_replay.rpy

line 668
label s2c1s3_noissaraatt:
instead of
label s2c1s3_noissaraatt_replay:

line 6588
label s2c7s5_scharlesskiss:
instead of
label s2c7s5_scharlesskiss_replay:

and in z_replay _menu.rpy line 66 and 77
identical menu named c1. Maybe should it be named c2 line 77

Reactions: gigan

_mraz22

Apr 7, 2023
in z_replay.rpy

line 668
instead of

line 6588
instead of

Alcibiade15

Oct 18, 2022
Hello !
One of the strengths of the game was that you could always choose who you had relationships with. It was one of the few games where you could have a completely lesbian path. With the update (0.18), the author forces some events. It's hard to understand and certainly a bit disappointing, as it breaks a good habit.

Remove the mod. The Joker Mod is the problem.

Last edited:

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Hello !
One of the strengths of the game was that you could always choose who you had relationships with. It was one of the few games where you could have a completely lesbian path. With the update (0.18), the author forces some events. It's hard to understand and certainly a bit disappointing, as it breaks a good habit.
Tell me you didn't read the last page of the thread before posting, without telling me you didn't read the last page of the thread before posting.

It's not the author to blame, it's a broken mod. Play the official file without mods to fix it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
in z_replay.rpy

line 668
instead of

line 6588
instead of

thanks for the report.About the lines 668 and 6588 it was earlyer game versions and nobody say me that that i make there a mistake and about the menu name i forget to delete the c1.It should work without it too. I uploaded the fixed version

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Overall this one is good with a couple of critiques. Some of the renders are a bit grainy, the animations are jerky and not smooth, too much clicking between scene fade outs, and overall there are some typos and missing words. The story is sexy and the M/C is hot. I like the choices available giving one the option to avoid certain sex partners and kinks. LOL I told that teacher who tried to blackmail the M/C into sex to pound sand. I mean my gal may be the village bicycle, but she does have her limits. I'm adding this one to my impatiently watched list. Too bad the only couple swap path seems to be with the hubby's boss and wife. I would like to see Vera and her hubby swing with the M/C it would make sense since they are all such good friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hello !
That is incorrect.
If having that issue, please try without mods.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 61 Votes