Dexterward

May 9, 2023
This game explores a lot of fantasy through the search for Amber's desire.

Amber is a very sexy woman, whether she's dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, a dress, or a swimsuit... My favorite game that gains in quality with each new chapter...

Can't wait for the new one

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

HD S2C7 FINAL Update - 8/1
New
2 hours ago
Puzzle pieces are all in place (basic script setup and pathing). All I need to do next is setup music, attribute points, grammar check, self test and then upload for BETA. Should be good to have that done for tomorrow :)
This is an exciting one for me because it "completes" a storyline that started early on. By completes I mean, you get the real payoff for the storyline. That doesn't mean I will be completely done with the path, but the main objective is complete :)
This chapter also takes a decent step forward in another storyline, which is likely to be a fun one down the road.
Lastly, and my favorite, this chapter begins the first real step in a much waited for and asked for path.
That's enough clues and spoilers for now. You will be having a look soon enough.
Thanks for the continued support :)
-Wack Daddy

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Poll up on :
How you play Her Desire:
Will be curious what those final numbers are. I go 'Lesbian Only', then (Most) 'Some of Both.' No watersports and probably a couple of other little things, like there's a creepy guy that comes after you in a parking garage? No thank you.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

New

I'm curious how you play Her Desire. Reason I ask is there will be a very short side lesbian storyline with Monica - but the only way you get to "meet" Monica, is if you are on Parker/Felix storyline...meaning, you get it by going through a "straight" storyline. I can understand how someone might not like that, but if you think of it logically, that happens all the time in real life. You work at a job and meet your future wife, - stuff like that. Again, Monica won't be a main "love interest" type of girl, just a fling thing, but yeah :)
Feel free to comment with thoughts below.

Straight Only
6%

Lesbian Only
19%

Some of Both
12%

ALL of Both (you little slut you)
64%

127 votes total

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes