stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
why put monica and felix on the son route? im interested in both but not in the son:cry:....

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hit with a line. fingers in your mouth. drink urine. and many more such wild fetishes. Whom it excites ................these are sick people.:(o_O..Sex should be natural ... without wildness.:rolleyes::unsure:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: .Septic. and darlic

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Think the Dev confused Voyeur with Exhibitionist, or vice versa. Voyeur is looking, Exhibitionism is enjoying being looked at.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The plan was to kinda combine them. I haven't ended up doing a lot of this content, but I plan too.
Fair point, not sure exactly what the combined term would be. Sight play? Dubious-consent sexual viewing?

Maybe just go with the '/' between.

Was a real fun play, by the by. Just an FYI, if you're doing another polish, noticed quite a few 'you're/your' swaps, and I think some 'to/too/two' ones as well. Great though, excited to see the next chapters.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It's been a long time since I finally checked out the game again. and i always find it more difficult to play a specific route, because each one really has its own magic. The good impression from the beginning has lasted until today. It's a lot of fun and joy for me. :love:

However, i think it's about time for some real fun. Currently, real sex is almost exclusively limited to Brody. It's about time things got more serious on the other routes too. :cool:

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
It's been a long time since I finally checked out the game again. and i always find it more difficult to play a specific route, because each one really has its own magic. The good impression from the beginning has lasted until today. It's a lot of fun and joy for me. :love:

However, i think it's about time for some real fun. Currently, real sex is almost exclusively limited to Brody. It's about time things got more serious on the other routes too. :cool:

Ya she's definitely getting worked up and she's gunna blow soon!

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes