gwalc

Sep 29, 2020
Wack Daddy
Any plans for animations beyond the 2-4 frames you are doing right now? They look good, but I think the game can improve with real animations. Of course you have to weigh if the trade-off is to delay the updates too much.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Two updates from my for both games:

Wack Daddy, the game you are creating is great, but I want to thank you separately for such an active communication with the public. Thanks!
Unfortunately, today too few authors communicate normally with their audience and this is upsetting. You are a real role model for them.

gwalc

Sep 29, 2020
Wack Daddy, the game you are creating is great, but I want to thank you separately for such an active communication with the public. Thanks!
Unfortunately, today too few authors communicate normally with their audience and this is upsetting. You are a real role model for them.
I think most devs forget about their audience. Perhaps they forget that having a bunch of free players can evolve and become a bunch of paying players with enough time.
For me, having a monthly update cycle, good communication skills, and of course a good game, are the premises of a game I could support.
Right now money is tight, but I support the games I play that comply with those premises adding them to my signature. Right now, only two have made it. If I get a new job, those games will be the ones I will support.

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes