Shrek

Apr 2, 2021
Why can't I get the save from the 1st game to be loaded into version 115..I'm an android user..

Shrek

Apr 2, 2021
Has anyone got a link for season 1 as I need too download it again as the save file from my old season 1 to season 2 still isn't working for me..( Android user )..tia..

B. 3

May 1, 2018
The android download on the OP is now the "whole" game. It isnt split. So should be able to download and play old stuff all way into new season. No save stuff needed - although you might need to start from start.
So the one i will download is the S1? Right?

B. 3

May 1, 2018
The android download on the OP is now the "whole" game. It isnt split. So should be able to download and play old stuff all way into new season. No save stuff needed - although you might Screenshot_20231119_234321_hd.hd.com.jpg need to start from start.
It's the same it always looking for save and i install right now the s1 and finish it and save and install the s2 and it doesn't work..

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I’ll express a seditious idea for many that I would like to see a separate storyline for Amber and Felix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This isn't a bad idea, split them for now, so if you only like one you can ignore the other... And in future (provided you've been keeping up with both) offer a tag team opportunity.

But Wack Daddy knows what he's going for.

Reactions: Dexterward

Clairs1759

Apr 2, 2022
dude really i have to download s1 and play again for playing s2 because i deleted s1 and all saves i just want to start from s2

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
How many days have passed since the update came out, but I haven't played because of the lack of saving. Can anyone share the save for 32 windows? You are welcome.

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes