jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
From my :

Plus, new poll I just started:

Wack Daddy it's most likely going to be a toss up between Chole and Parker maybe with Hannah and Vera coming in right behind the son and daughter.:sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Latest poll results

Chloe

Parker

Vera

Mr. and Mrs. Wilson

Mr. Davis

Dale

Hannah

Sara

Ruby

Naomi

Charly

Felix

Mr. Shaw

167 votes total · 2 days left
Awesome, Chloe is in the lead!! Find it amusing and heartwarming that in both this and Mother's Devotion, the daughter is in the lead as favourite character. Now if only AWAM patrons would get their act together.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That will probably never happen. :LOL:
Oh, it got awfully close last poll. Ellie was in the lead a couple of times during voting. Her event is next, so I'm hoping recency bias might let her pip past the post.

EDIT:
Kinda starting to think that the whole M/S kink, that while popular for a while, has begun to lose it's flavour.

Last edited:
Reactions: sagerock820

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Oh, it got awfully close last poll. Ellie was in the lead a couple of times during voting. Her event is next, so I'm hoping recency bias might let her pip past the post.

EDIT:
Kinda starting to think that the whole M/S kink, that while popular for a while, has begun to lose it's flavour.
M/S is still very popular but in this VN the female characters are just better imo.
Though I still would never say no to more m/s scenes.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The poll is about what I thought it would be. Her Desire is about 70% les currently, so It makes the poll would lean les. On top of that, the naughty scenes feature Chloe the most, so that makes sense as well.
I've outlined the next Chapter (and most of the next after that as well) and besides the Shaw and Felix storyline, there's going to be a lot of les stuff coming.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The poll is about what I thought it would be. Her Desire is about 70% les currently, so It makes the poll would lean les. On top of that, the naughty scenes feature Chloe the most, so that makes sense as well.
I've outlined the next Chapter (and most of the next after that as well) and besides the Shaw and Felix storyline, there's going to be a lot of les stuff coming.
I'd add that Chloe is adorable, so even if you're not particularly into M/D, it's still fun content.

Whereas Parker is meh. The only reason to follow his content is if you're into M/S. I am yet to find a male character that I like in a VN.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Meh...just turn it into a lesbian family/friends fest Vn ;) :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

I'd add that Chloe is adorable, so even if you're not particularly into M/D, it's still fun content.

Whereas Parker is meh. The only reason to follow his content is if you're into M/S. I am yet to find a male character that I like in a VN.
There is indeed very few....and as I've said before, there is no single exception anywhere, all sons in these VN's are just slimy, horny, idiotic, pathetic assholes. Just remove em all. Rather see the ugly old man trope than sons.

Or just have more daughters and best friends involved :)

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I'm just hoping dad gets in on the sexy times with Chloe at some point. Amber teaching her how to suck a cock with Brody assisting would be hot af.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Bueno. I was hoping that'd be the case.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I'm just hoping dad gets in on the sexy times with Chloe at some point. Amber teaching her how to suck a cock with Brody assisting would be hot af.
Seconded and Thirded!:) Amber´s husband is one of the very few ok guys in the game and not for nothing there is a subpath beginning where you can push Chloe and her Dad closer together. This should definitely be expanded!
Parker like many other characters in game is someone you drag with you because of other content, not because of him.

Wack Daddy I have no problems with the Les scenes and many are hot, but please do not let the game totally tilt to the lesbian side. Other scenes are hot too! And as mentioned above, Brody for being the good husband he is, should get some Chloe love as well. It is already hinted at a couple times in game.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Seconded and Thirded!:) Amber´s husband is one of the very few ok guys in the game and not for nothing there is a subpath beginning where you can push Chloe and her Dad closer together. This should definitely be expanded!
Parker like many other characters in game is someone you drag with you because of other content, not because of him.

Wack Daddy I have no problems with the Les scenes and many are hot, but please do not let the game totally tilt to the lesbian side. Other scenes are hot too! And as mentioned above, Brody for being the good husband he is, should get some Chloe love as well. It is already hinted at a couple times in game.
And don't forget about the swinging path with Brody's boss and boss's wife. That's been teased a couple of times too.

RippedKegels

May 30, 2022

Thanks for making it clear lesbianism is and will continue to be the focus. That makes it not one for me, but it's refreshing that you're upfront about the content, compared to some other devs who string people along.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Are you gonna keep it mainly LES or balance it out for hetero as well

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes