Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Blackmail involves obtaining an advantage (of any kind) and forcing the blackmailed person to behave in a certain way. Blackmailer doesn't have to fulfill threats or speak loudly about them. The scene is blackmail regardless of the choice. Which pisses me off a lot personally because I'm sick of that in 98% of games with a female protagonist, devs can't come up with anything other than blackmail, threats or forcing protagonist to do something against her will. And pisses me off, considering such actions as something normal or wished for FMC games. Because it's enough to put in protagonist's mouth "It may be blackmail... but sexy as hell." Jesus F Christ... And next you "play" as a woman, who with a smile on her lips accepts the lack of free will and has as much freedom as a dog on leash.

EDIT: Also, please don't take it personally or think it was some kind of attack on you, Solomon. It's simply my anger at this type of situation in FMC games.
No, that is incorrect. Blackmail is a crime, a specific crime, with specific requirements. This encounter does not meet any of the requirements to satisfy a charge of that crime.

Words have meaning, and those meanings matter. You might not like his conduct here, and there is a colorable argument that he is committing a crime, but that crime is absolutely not blackmail.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Oh the consequences of choice!
This update was super short for me, as I don't want old man's dick and think mr. Davis is an ass.

This is a good thing though, way to many games force content and LI's, I am very happy that my choices mean something, even though it ends up making some updates very short.

Just please don't push the blackmail (or however you might call it) route too much Wack Daddy , I don't want my relationship with Chloe to be dependent on whether I screw an asshole teacher or not.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Oh the consequences of choice!
This update was super short for me, as I don't want old man's dick and think mr. Davis is an ass.

This is a good thing though, way to many games force content and LI's, I am very happy that my choices mean something, even though it ends up making some updates very short.

Just please don't push the blackmail (or however you might call it) route too much Wack Daddy , I don't want my relationship with Chloe to be dependent on whether I screw an asshole teacher or not.
Your name? Are you a Pink Floyd fan?

Friscopee

Jul 30, 2021
Hello!
I really like this game. My favorite scene is when the little boy pees on his mother in the pool. I know it's a bit morbid, but I like incest, especially mother-son relationships, and water sports and urine. Can you recommend other similar games?
Thank you very much!

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Whats with all these dudes just being like yeah a handy or blowie is all I need. Like no tease in the history of teases has gone this long letting everyone touch and oogle her and not fucked anyone. Like shes touching her kids, their friends, the neighbors......dude at some point someone has to fuck her besides her husband. I mean how do you get a woman almost naked and alone and you're like, "yeah girl, I could totally have sex with you, but if you could just blow me.....that'd be swell". Its like you hit the soft reset once you hit season 2 and if thats the case you might as well have just kept it in one season. It doesnt all have to be sex, but god I feel like we're jogging in place.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Whats with all these dudes just being like yeah a handy or blowie is all I need. Like no tease in the history of teases has gone this long letting everyone touch and oogle her and not fucked anyone. Like shes touching her kids, their friends, the neighbors......dude at some point someone has to fuck her besides her husband. I mean how do you get a woman almost naked and alone and you're like, "yeah girl, I could totally have sex with you, but if you could just blow me.....that'd be swell". Its like you hit the soft reset once you hit season 2 and if thats the case you might as well have just kept it in one season. It doesnt all have to be sex, but god I feel like we're jogging in place.
she has already fucked the stripper Johnny and her teacher at the class reunion, Im sure mr davis will be next or Mr Shaw at the swinger swap

Reactions: Dexterward

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
is the latest update only 1 new sex scenes and end with cloe in the car or did i get any wrong ?
no sex with parker till jet ?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
is the latest update only 1 new sex scenes and end with cloe in the car or did i get any wrong ?
no sex with parker till jet ?
There are 3 potential scenes but it depends on which routes you are on. The other two were with Mr Davis and Mr WIlson/Mrs Wilson.

Reactions: Cryptor

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
There are 3 potential scenes but it depends on which routes you are on. The other two were with Mr Davis and Mr WIlson/Mrs Wilson.
OK, is there any way to change the routes ?or can anyone send me a save file with mrs Wilson ? i don´t have this scene

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Also, yes I had to make an alternate scene for the Mr Wilson scene for those who chose not to have Mrs Wilson join
This really confused me for a while because I had been underwhelmed by Mr Wilson's scenes and couldn't remember ever getting a chance to meet Mrs Wilson.

AFAICT, it's because I turned down Mr Wilson's scene back in Chapter 7; as a result I skipped the scene at the end of Chapter 10 where he mentions bringing his wife to a session. For some reason Season 2 has overridden the MC's decision to drop Mr Wilson as a client, but didn't retroactively enable a way to opt into the Mrs Wilson side of the branch. It's sort of the worst of both worlds: I'm stuck with more of the content I want to skip without even realizing there was an option to convert it to something more interesting.

If we're bringing Mr Wilson back as a client in Season 2 anyway, would it be feasible to add the option to include his wife at the start of S2 Chapter 3 directly rather than have to backtrack through half the game to reenable the path?

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes