TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Sorry, but if one chooses the option of not answering Misaki's phone in the club, so the couple breaks up, what's the point in this chapter of having the boy return to the story, this ruins the story a bit, sorry, or makes that option useless argument, at least Ryu had to say that he was returning to the club, but only when Misaki wasn't present, in this sense, the meaning of NTR was lost, it makes no sense to say NTR if the couple then exists and they fuck like rabbits with others in the club. Sin.
Your message kinda bounces all over the place. But I will try to hit the points you brought up. If you do not answer the phone yes they do break up, but I wanted the player to be able to change their mind, So most of chapter 9 will be an opportunity to figure out what route you want to be on. So Ryou dumped Misaki in Chapter 8. That did not change, if you start chapter 9 from a save that had them already broken up Misaki wakes up alone. At the Circle. If you start chapter 9 from a save where they did not break up she wakes up next to ryou. A lot of this chapter is about you deciding what route you want to be on, By the time you finish playing chapter 9 part 3 your route is locked in and can not be changed.

Chapter 9 is also covering the introduction to end of the game. In route 1 the new group Ace of Spades is formed. In route 2 Ryou Decides he wants to try to make things work. By getting them both out of this life. In Route 3. Ryou Decides misaki has fucked him over too many times and he decides to move on, and leave her all alone.

Reactions: wlafiga

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Misaki has recently fallen head over heels in love with Ryou.
They both want their relationship to move forward but are having a tough time getting through to each other.
Misaki goes to college in central Tokyo, while Ryou is attending college in Sendai.
The distance is not too far away—only a short train ride—
but still, it is too much of a strain on the already sexually strained relationship.​
I remember being in a sexually strained relationship once. So, I polished the overview for some reason. :unsure:

The game looks good, I ll give it a try.

Thanks, twizsin

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
I am confused, if they don't break up in chapter 8 why are there still the options in chapter 9 when she wakes up to call Bob or Kishimoto. Especially the Kishimoto call it says they broke up even though it didn't happen. Basically that call goes the same way if they broke up or not the game just says they broke up even if it didn't happen.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I am confused, if they don't break up in chapter 8 why are there still the options in chapter 9 when she wakes up to call Bob or Kishimoto. Especially the Kishimoto call it says they broke up even though it didn't happen. Basically that call goes the same way if they broke up or not the game just says they broke up even if it didn't happen.
Hmm... I am assuming I overlooked something. All the routes and options got a bit confusing since I did most of the scripting and coding for this chapter in a 40hour straight session with no sleep lol.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I remember being in a sexually strained relationship once. So, I polished the overview for some reason. :unsure:

The game looks good, I ll give it a try.

Thanks, twizsin
Thanks I will use that. I am clearly learning when it comes to writing a story and wording things to make them more compelling lol.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Hmm... I am assuming I overlooked something. All the routes and options got a bit confusing since I did most of the scripting and coding for this chapter in a 40hour straight session with no sleep lol.
I didn't really check the Bob call that much, but I am pretty sure it's the same especially since Ryou said he hated them. Basically the Bob and Kishimoto calls are the same whether the breakup happens or not.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
I didn't really check the Bob call that much, but I am pretty sure it's the same especially since Ryou said he hated them. Basically the Bob and Kishimoto calls are the same whether the breakup happens or not.
Yea thats whats happening. I checked it all last night. In the coding there are 2 different versions of kishimoto call, bob call, and there is ryou talk and ryou call to show thats 2 different versions. But after those 2 versions it just goes into the 3 routes system that I use for chapter 9. When there should be 5 routes, based on if they broke up in chapter 8 or not. I did set up a variable in the code before if the player picked up the phone or not. So I think I can get away with just going through the game's dialogue and making a note where it doesnt make sense if she picked up the phone/didnt pick up the phone. Then just adding an if/else statement using the awnserphone variable. Because that variable gets assigned as a 1 or 0 when you make your choice in chapter 8 then nothing else kinda happens with the variable lol. Sorry if your not a coding type of person and that just confused you, I have been told by people in my discord that not everyone understands that stuff. When in my head everyone understands basic if/else/elif/variable coding but what people dont understand is OOP lol. But yea As I just back and forth between games every 2 weeks, this week and next week I am working on the Mushoku Harem game. So I will make a note of that, and be sure to add in that fix on the Her Fall Chapter 9 part 3. (Mainly because Her Fall Chapter 9 part 2 is already done and live on patreon. So I can't really do anything to that one.) But yea thanks for finding that issue. I truly do enjoy it when people find bugs, because I want to make the best quality VN that I can, and every bug found is one less thats left in the game.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes