VN Others Completed Her Gentle Hands on You [Steam] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Wait I'm confused this just had a thread called "her soft hands" now it's merged back to this thread. Was that thread the new update or some kind of fake/steal? the title screen on it says "Her Soft Hands" but the game when the game starts up the window says "Her_Gentle_Hands_On_You"

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Was it ever confirmed that Pervy Bunny games = Ashley Ratajkowsky?
I dunno if they are one and the same or if Ashley is part of Pervy, but if you follow the link to Pervy's X account and look through the list of posts, there are several for Ashley's games in there. Maybe it is a "Hey our bud just released a new update. You should check it out!" kinda thing, but that is not how it reads.

sebbu

May 2, 2022
Both sets of links are identical, how do i know if it's the subscribestar or steam version ?

Aug 31, 2020
i'm not sure it's the full game, but ok... for me high School Master was a master piece,
I don't agree with the notes at all. there are lots of images, beautiful shots, superb girls, small faults which can easily be corrected but clearly not the bad marks. So I'm hesitant about this one, it's not a sandbox and it's going to be difficult to do better, but I'm ready to try.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote