VN Others Completed Her Gentle Hands on You [Steam] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Is this one different from High School Master their other game for play control style?
One thing is for sure, it can't be worse.

Edit: I was right and wrong, the controls are not worse because there's only 2 options to choose from each time, so you can't get lost in the nothingness, but every path except one leads to the same screen. Anyway, the way the fap/handjob works is indeed in the worst possible way. also, if you choose to change names, you must change them all or characters get no name at all.

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Loving this so far! Massage situations don't show up all that often in adult games, let alone being entirely based around the concept. Looking forward to the continuation of those handjob routes.

Reactions: FranzDerek

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Dear friends, a new release for you here:

Clog: new scenes and choices added to main path

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I just finished playing the latest version available on patreon and will leave the same comment here that I left over there:

"I'll be honest, this was a disappointing release of HGHOY. It's been over 6 months and you still don't have a complete happy ending handjob route... In a game about a happy ending massage :unsure: The way you were writing these scenes built up well to her giving a nice handjob as the MC lays back and enjoys it but, you end up completely skipping over it. Even when you get given the option to "lay back and enjoy" you're suddenly in a completely different upright position which reuses a previous animation you made for the last update... This is quite lazy on your behalf.

If we pick the other option we start playing with her ass which is cool but, the handjob stops and we end up with a titjob which again leads nowhere. None of these "new" routes culminate in ejaculation, we just get more "wait for the next release" statements. You seem more interested in having tons of routes over actually finishing any routes. It's frustrating..."

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
I just finished playing the latest version available on patreon and will leave the same comment here that I left over there:

"I'll be honest, this was a disappointing release of HGHOY. It's been over 6 months and you still don't have a complete happy ending handjob route... In a game about a happy ending massage :unsure: The way you were writing these scenes built up well to her giving a nice handjob as the MC lays back and enjoys it but, you end up completely skipping over it. Even when you get given the option to "lay back and enjoy" you're suddenly in a completely different upright position which reuses a previous animation you made for the last update... This is quite lazy on your behalf.

If we pick the other option we start playing with her ass which is cool but, the handjob stops and we end up with a titjob which again leads nowhere. None of these "new" routes culminate in ejaculation, we just get more "wait for the next release" statements. You seem more interested in having tons of routes over actually finishing any routes. It's frustrating..."
I couldn't even tell what changed between the last release and this one. I didn't get any further using any of the available choices - maybe I need to scrap the persistent file and start over?

kingalf009

May 30, 2023
perv bunny/drunk robot both = trash game, no story, milk its patreons, never completes a game, shite animations and worst UI ever - play ANY of the mank "games" lol and prove me wrong, tho you cant get back that wasted time btw.. move on IMO. The 1 star is WAY too much also - 0.25 at most for all of em..

Last edited:
Reactions: denen

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Dear friends, a new release for you here:

Clog: new scenes and choices added to main path

They moved on SubscribeStar here:
Someone can please update the main page?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HerGentleHandsOnYou-0.259
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote