2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 27, 2017
It would be so easy to make this an incest game, just change the college student roommate to an estranged daughter, the script also wouldn't need many changes, just in the beginning. Either way, Landlord premise is fairly original, looks good, added to my watch list.

Thanks for sharing your work. Best of luck mrbigchungus, that's a helluva name right there! :LOL:(y)

Reactions: hentai charley

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Script could do with a few changes anyway eg. the nicknames you set seem to be used by other characters as well. Sometimes the script does not read correctly, imo.
I like the way it is looking though and will follow its progress

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Kugotte thanks for asking about other games with the blonde model.

...so if there will ever be a "good vn" with her, it's this one ;) lolz.

Unless I did it wrong, it'll be really hard to clone Dee - used "Facegen," to create a custom head based on a photo reference, and then added a few standard morphs you can get from the daz store. Happy she's well received.

I'm going to edit the first release details later to include image count, etc, and there will be another update in the next (near term) with the animation I didn't include here.

>planned tags

Those were listed already in the thread from the patreon page / or the dev thread here...for what's in the early demo now, the tags here on F95 are accurate.

>actual landlord

More or less, yep.

>roles

That's something I may tweak, as there are 2 ways you refer to your House Guest (well, three including her name at present) and she only calls you either Landlord or Adultmale (variables - those get swapped out). For naughtier scenes, there will be another nickname she gives you, which isn't coded / added yet.

Day 2 is when the other two female leads show up from the banner.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Kugotte thanks for asking about other games with the blonde model.

>actual landlord

More or less, yep.

>roles

That's something I may tweak, as there are 2 ways you refer to your House Guest (well, three including her name at present) and she only calls you either Landlord or Adultmale (variables - those get swapped out). For naughtier scenes, there will be another nickname she gives you, which isn't coded / added yet.
you're not being very clear ..
Is this game made to be a actual landlord or is it meant to be played otherwise...
Not how it can be played...not that... but how did you envision the story...

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
The game is meant to be played either way - I'm not the one deciding what to call the House Guest, the Landlord, etc...I'm attempting (please share details if it's not) to make it open so that it's really up to the player.

Want it to be a regular vanilla landlord story? Sure.

Want your house guest to actually be a Pilot? Firefighter? Hm, you could call her that...but, those kind of options would make things confusing.

In about a week, maybe less, I'll have an update, along with proper animations inside the game for one scene so far, and then more over time.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Let's see how long this game lasts, after all the Dev put his other game on hold 3 days after the release because he didn't get support on Patreon.
The update for Her Heart's Desire is already in progress, and I'm expecting to ship it by next week sometime, at the latest June 5th. Animation is rendering to add to the Dee solo scene in the alpha demo, and then I've got extra static renders, and another animation (or two) for the scene in mind to finish this chunk.

Then, I'll be continuing to render through the story (it's actually in the alpha demo, see the file prologuefive.rpy, nothing was packaged properly b/c I was lazy, so you don't even need to use unren to view all the content).

Without giving away too much:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Script could do with a few changes anyway eg. the nicknames you set seem to be used by other characters as well. Sometimes the script does not read correctly, imo.
I like the way it is looking though and will follow its progress
Can you share examples, if possible? I'd love to make sure it reads as well as it can (I'll be polishing it as is for the next update, but I'd love to make sure if there's a rough spot I might miss that I catch it). Thanks!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can you share examples, if possible? I'd love to make sure it reads as well as it can (I'll be polishing it as is for the next update, but I'd love to make sure if there's a rough spot I might miss that I catch it). Thanks!
A couple of other questions... Will a harem be possible? Will pregnancy be possible?

Asking for a friend. :p

Good luck with your game. The models look good, at least. Will take a look at it.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> A couple of other questions... Will a harem be possible? Will pregnancy be possible?

Actually, I was planning the core route for the game to be a harem style situation...of course, it'll take some time to get there ;)

> Will pregnancy be possible?

Hm, let's say I have no plans, nor particular "Yes, let's do it!" reaction to that request...so, dunno? If enough people want that, sure!

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
you're not being very clear ..
Is this game made to be a actual landlord or is it meant to be played otherwise...
Not how it can be played...not that... but how did you envision the story...
Forgot to give a better answer to this - and since it came up in a message (thanks again for the feedback) from somebody else in the thread, I'll expand on what I wrote.

Thing is, I like 'mad libs,' or 'Cards Against Humanity,' have you played those? The games enable you to end up with sentences, experiences...jokes, that normally you just wouldn't get - and they can be hilarious, entertaining, and interesting. So that's why I'm using the "Landlord," and "House Guest," monikers. I'll be updating the script more thoroughly for the next update (not just adding in the 30 FPS animation, which isn't in it yet). There will also be a 3rd customization sobriquet for both the male and female leads.

This, along with the script edits, should make it easier to play the game the way you'd most enjoy it. A newly arrived, fresh from the orphanage young woman, who's your tenant out of pity rather than commerce...or something else. Daughter of an old friend, as the backstory says...no other details in the story will be specified, to ensure as people play, they can get the experience they're after most.

If that means something that doesn't involve a semi-permanent house guest who can only do chores in exchange for rent money, then that's awesome. If it's something else, totes fine - and I'd like to make sure the script does justice to at least two core relationships - something closer to wholesome, and something more deviant. What that deviance is...is up to you.

Maybe she's your slave? I didn't read the script for that possibility, but it now occurs to me it could be something people add in when they play. Or alien? That'd be an odd one, but might work.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes