4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Did you encounter a bug? Where did it kick you?
There appears to be some sort of bug where if you click normally through certain scenes for instance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you normally click through those scenes it kicks you immediately into the gallery, but if i hold down CTRL to speed through them it will continue the scene, not sure why that is.

Anyway as far as the game goes, this looks amazing, great art and Arvenia is obviously really beautiful. The whole thing seems to deal a lot of with deception and whats sincere and what isn't because the tagline she lies seems to be a very important part of the game, so definitely looking forward to seeing more of this. And also given how pretty the character is i keep forgetting whether or not i should trust her, so already i am failing at listening to what i was told lol.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
There appears to be some sort of bug where if you click normally through certain scenes for instance
if you normally click through those scenes it kicks you immediately into the gallery, but if i hold down CTRL to speed through them it will continue the scene, not sure why that is.

Anyway as far as the game goes, this looks amazing, great art and Arvenia is obviously really beautiful. The whole thing seems to deal a lot of with deception and whats sincere and what isn't because the tagline she lies seems to be a very important part of the game, so definitely looking forward to seeing more of this. And also given how pretty the character is i keep forgetting whether or not i should trust her, so already i am failing at listening to what i was told lol.
Could you send us your save file?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Thanks for the save; unfortunately I get the same result - a jump to the gallery. I am probably not doing it right. At what point in the scene sequence are you hitting both the ctrl and mouse keys?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for the save; unfortunately I get the same result - a jump to the gallery. I am probably not doing it right. At what point in the scene sequence are you hitting both the ctrl and mouse keys?
Yea thats what happens to me as well, but if i use my mouse wheel and roll back a little than hold down CTRL button it will progress the scene without kicking me out into the gallery.

Anyway as i said it's not the biggest deal for me, just something to be aware of to be fixed eventually. The game itself is great so far as i said really liking Arvenia, i am picking the choices i want which lead more towards the femdom route i guess and her yandere seems to be increasing so i must be doing something right lol.

Scyrce

Oct 26, 2021
Yea a bug happens where the gallery pops up and you aren't able to go back, so you'll have to exit out the the main menu and load up you're last save. After that the scene should continue. Btw dev, game looks great and the story is interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh, this looks like a pretty interesting story. I'll definitely be checking this out.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HerLastPiece-2024.09.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Yzmael

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
I like it so far. The voice acting and art is by my opinion very well made.
Looks like one of the few games, where choices in fact matter.

Thumb up for me, looking forward for the next content update.

Reactions: MrLightningStyle

Yzmael

Oct 13, 2017
Despite the bugs, holy damn is this an amazing start. Here's to hoping more comes out at a pace and it doesn't get readily abandoned, because the potential here is insane.

Another thing I'd like to ask is if the fact you can't rollback choices is intentional. Otherwise, a very promising VN.

Reactions: MrLightningStyle
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes