4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
The art is lovely and the VA is really good. When she spoke (granted I wasn't really expecting a VA to begin with) I thought it would've come with a more... mature voice. But no complaints. Whoever she is, she did her thing. Very much looking forward to where this goes.

lordrelic

Jun 9, 2017
I reached the and after that. I can't continue. But I did encounter the same "Bug" that others are encountering. I think is not a bug, is a label that you use in the gallery section, you need to separate the jump that goes to the gallery from the one that goes from the game. Since the scene ends, it return you to the gallery. Check that and let me know, I'm curious.

Great game!

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
This is AMAZING. I only hope it actually gets completed and doesnt take years. That is a rarity for femdom games. Either way... excellent work

JevyanTheLich

Aug 3, 2023
The art for this game is gorgeous, and the story is incredibly interesting, too! Looking forward to playing Chapter 2!

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
So am I right in my reading of the description that this is the first release of three, and that releases will come once per act? Act 1 is out, act 2 and 3 will be released when ready? If I'm right, how long is act 1?

ninjacurry

Jun 19, 2020
God I love a hot villainess! Can't wait for the next update! Probably buy on steam once its complete.

Saumik

Jun 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the last gallery scene? A great game so far, I'm planning on supporting it on Steam.

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Whoah, that's pretty nice! Oh, we need to have an option to give her a kiss when bringing her to bed ;)

Does anyone know how to get the last gallery scene?
Yeah, that's been discussed (read back).

Last edited:

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Regarding JoiPlay issues: I figure it doesn't play along with Live2D Cubism that this title relies upon?

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes