4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Anyone managed to make it work on android ? Joiplay crashes on start
Regarding JoiPlay issues: I figure it doesn't play along with Live2D Cubism that this title relies upon?
The game uses custom obfuscation of rpa files (the indexes are messed up). This may be the reason (idk, I don't use joiplay).

Here's the unpacker I wrote for it.

1. Extract and copy it into game's renpy folder (replace the original file).
2. Start the game once on your PC (don't need to actually play - you can close it on "select language" screen).
3. Make sure now you have "game/images" and "game/videos" folders with pictures and stuff and than delete all game/*.rpa files.
4. Check once again the game is still starting on PC.
5. Put in into JoiPlay and cross your fingers.

If it will not work - at least you'll have a nice set of desktop wallpapers from game/images/backgrounds folder :HideThePain:

Reactions: srfsmrf_

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Here's the unpacker I wrote for it.
Cool, thanks for sharing! I don't use JoiPlay either btw, but I suspected , as the game won't start when run via (or inside) a standard Ren'Py sdk either (which I do often when the game uses a RP version that has MMX disabled, or just like to de-bloat (or avoid false AV positives :p) by just extracting the 'game' folder) - and I've seen this before.

When Live2D Cubism is used, I suppose (believe) the playback/decoding routines reside inside the game's executable? It also prints out some console messages when run. Not sure, but well could be, if a non-standard or obfuscated rpa is a direct result of using Live2D Cubism.

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
Cool, thanks for sharing! I don't use JoiPlay either btw, but I suspected , as the game won't start when run via (or inside) a standard Ren'Py sdk either (which I do often when the game uses a RP version that has MMX disabled, or just like to de-bloat (or avoid false AV positives :p) by just extracting the 'game' folder) - and I've seen this before.

When Live2D Cubism is used, I suppose (believe) the playback/decoding routines reside inside the game's executable? It also prints out some console messages when run. Not sure, but well could be, if a non-standard or obfuscated rpa is a direct result of using Live2D Cubism.
Wonder if that's also contributing to their gallery bug. From what I saw of the script they're tracking a persistant.in_gallery variable to check if the player is viewing the scene from the gallery or not and returning to the gallery if True. It should only ever get set True if the user clicks the gallery button in the main menu, but while tracking the variable's status it seems to just suddenly switch to True for me the moment a live2D scene gets hidden to show a webm animation during the bath scene.

Nothing in the scene's script should turn the variable true, and my first spitball idea was that prehaps such a large transition between complex files is overloading the imagecache and making the game reload the UI which includes the Gallery and it's True variable or something, but if the exe has Live2D code embedded in it then prehaps some bug with unloading live2D images is resetting persistance or something. Could also just be a complete coincidence it's happening on those exact lines too though. Seems like a weird bug, I reached the limit of my basic knowledge trying to bugfix it for learning curiosity.

Aug 25, 2017
Gallery Unlock Guide:
1) Spike her food with aphrodisiac and peek on her afterwards
2) Peek on her when she's bathing
3) Story Progression
4) 3-1 Love Path (Higher Romance flag over Yandere flag)
5) 3-2 Yandere Path (Higher Yandere flag over Romance flag)

Choices to increase Yandere flag - These were the choices I took for the yandere scene
1) Choose to pick a stone and drop it afterwords when caught
2) Tell her you are a slave
3) Tell her that you've experienced love and like controlling women
4) Tell her that there were many women you've slept with
5) Tell her you once let a girl tie you up
6)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Choices to increase Romance flag - These were choices I took for the romance scene
1) Tell her you are a thief
2) Cook a commoner meal
3) Tell her that there was a woman in your life and that you love sweet and tender women
4) Just Knock (idk if this affects romance flag)
5) Tell her that there's only a couple of women you've slept with
6) Drink the wine
7) Missionary with lights out
8)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I never posted the option for a specific dialogue, then it's because I forgot or think it doesn't affect the flag value.

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
If I never posted the option for a specific dialogue, then it's because I forgot or think it doesn't affect the flag value.
Heres the exact choices that add a yandere point from the script just for full reference:
As long as you reach the final scene with more Yandere than Romance points, you'll get the faceride scene, so you can still pick some romance options for RP or possible future content if you want.

The gallery bug makes the final faceride scene particularly hard to reach though, so if you're hard-locked from seeing it, you can use this console unlocker and enter 'jump g_faceride' into the Shift + O console to access it and unlock it in the gallery.

Last edited:

13ng

Sep 22, 2017
really wish we had a slow burn/romance focused tag. This is amazing so far it gave me a heart boner. Or maybe heart palpitations idk. Does the steam version include the upcoming chapters or are they going to be sold separately?

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
really wish we had a slow burn/romance focused tag
Do u mean this thread needs a 'romance' tag? I concur, as for the current content goes it's applicable. A 'slow-burn' tag is planned (future site update). This VN doesn't strike me as a slow burn however, it isn't, but maybe u mean u wish this VN would've been set up for (a possible) one.

Last edited:

13ng

Sep 22, 2017
Do u mean this thread needs a 'romance' tag? I concur, as for the current content goes it's applicable. A 'slow-burn' tag is planned (future site update). This VN doesn't strike me as a slow burn however, it isn't, but maybe u mean u wish this VN would've been set up for (a possible) one.
you're probably right on both points. I may be playing too much stuff recently that moves too fast and that's warped my perspective on what I'd consider a slow burn.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Her Last Piece - ACT 2 - Coming Valentine's day!

That's right! Act 2 of Her Last Piece is coming Friday the 14th of February 2025! Add the game to your wishlists now, or, if you haven't played Act 1 yet! Buy it on steam here!:

spankexport4k.png

-Uncover more of the mystery surrounding Arvenia, the dark queen...
-As Arvenia's 'passions' grow, so does the danger of her company... Can you survive her love?
-All new, exciting scenes, music, and more! Coming soon!

Thank you all so far to everyone who have supported us so far!
We're very excited about what's to come soon!
Love,

-SpiceMerchantGames!

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Here is my theory based on almost nothing. We are to become a vessel for a soul she has stashed somewhere.

Reactions: weezal

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
What's the difference between Yandere and Romance? Aren't they both the same thing?

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Here is my theory based on almost nothing. We are to become a vessel for a soul she has stashed somewhere.
her dead husband maybe.

My own theory is that MC is either a reincarnation of the husband or him brought back to life (or who knows she's probably just crazy). Frankly I don't trust that MC recently entered the castle. I think he's been there for a long time in a cycle almost. Each time he dies he wakes back up in the cell and Arvenia tries again. Perhaps trying to recreate her husband in him. The carving in the rock could be from a previous cycle. Also when she describes her wedding night she says "we" possibly referring to MC. Or this could be meaningless. Also her reaction to MC after shaving, she acts stunned possibly seeing her husband in him again. Unrelated but she seems to have multiple personalities with differing goals. Or this could be a red herring and she just acting at not being a psycho.
Either way very intriguing characters.

Reactions: Prevat

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
That's not a bug. It means the game ended and you have to restart. It doesn't have a long story so you can see all endings in a few playthroughs.
No, in one of the earlier scenes it sends me to the gallery even though there are more scenes later, so I think it's bugged there.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes