4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Egris

May 6, 2020
Art looks really good, i personally don't like story branches but i will give it a try :D!

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
This looks very good, both in aesthetic and subject choice, good luck with the developer, I am surprised to see it released on Steam already at the first version.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
This looks very good, both in aesthetic and subject choice, good luck with the developer, I am surprised to see it released on Steam already at the first version.
Was this a demo?
how much content is there? is it over 30 mins? or recommended to wait for more updates?
The game is in 3 Acts. This being the first. So you can expect 2 updates to follow... :coffee: This act we think is around an hour and half, the other acts will be slightly longer.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
The game is in 3 Acts. This being the first. So you can expect 2 updates to follow... :coffee: This act we think is around an hour and half, the other acts will be slightly longer.
A bit sad that it will end up being fairly short, but good to know there's a general plan for the game, and won't just drag on for god knows how many years.

Also, is auxiliaryout the artist? Someone said so in the first page, but I couldn't find confirmation

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
A bit sad that it will end up being fairly short, but good to know there's a general plan for the game, and won't just drag on for god knows how many years.

Also, is auxiliaryout the artist? Someone said so in the first page, but I couldn't find confirmation
Yes.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven Is there male domination, or is it at least planned? I don't like femdom much.
You may have the option to mildly turn the tables on Arvenia once or twice... If you play your cards right , but she is a being who can slice you in half with a swipe of her hand so... Make of that what you will.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
If you like the game BTW, please leave us some reviews!

Last edited:

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Looks awesome, hope dev sticks with this! Let me know if you need someone to test this on a mac!

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes