BDI

May 23, 2017
Day three, SMS from Sola , answering it causes an exception screen to come up. Not using a mod either. Help.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
At first I thought stella will help the mc to take the role since she is more open to the sex thing :unsure:

LuckySpike

May 30, 2017
where is the park ??
residential district, in the middle. hard to miss

On a different note, I'm on day 22, and I got a message from Sola (which is not on the to-do list) and it gives me this error. Should I ignore it and move on or wait for a fix in case I'll be missing something? (I get the error with and without the mod)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018

On a different note, I'm on day 22, and I got a message from Sola (which is not on the to-do list) and it gives me this error. Should I ignore it and move on or wait for a fix in case I'll be missing something? (I get the error with and without the mod)

Yeh that was my guess i can´t click anything where the park is for the stella meeting.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

You're missing out on a cute selfie from Sola but that's it. As for the error, I could not reproduce. If anyone else can confirm the error for me-
Day three, SMS from Sola , answering it causes an exception screen to come up. Not using a mod either. Help.
I didn't get the exception when I tried it. Can you show me
dam. I like quality of feet in your renders.
thank you I try ;)
Yeh that was my guess i can´t click anything where the park is for the stella meeting.
This is for the party on day 22 right? And you answered her on the phone? Do you mind sharing your save file for me to take a look?

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
I really like to ask ... Where is the HSL Mall ?... and i suppose to meet Sola at 9:30 AM .... and i m looking everywhere, seems like i cant find her ... did i miss something ? :)

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I really like to ask ... Where is the HSL Mall ?... and i suppose to meet Sola at 9:30 AM .... and i m looking everywhere, seems like i cant find her ... did i miss something ? :)
it's a bug. Keep skipping time until 11:15 and she'll either be at the kitchen waiting or you'll be forced to the next part automatically. I'll be putting out a hotfix tomoorow.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
You're missing out on a cute selfie from Sola but that's it. As for the error, I could not reproduce. If anyone else can confirm the error for me-

I didn't get the exception when I tried it. Can you show me

thank you I try ;)

This is for the party on day 22 right? And you answered her on the phone? Do you mind sharing your save file for me to take a look?
yeh np

Jul 26, 2022
Her Little Secret [v0.2.6] [Overflown]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
can you do an android version pls?

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
LuckySpike BDI
Can either of you send me your saves right before the SMS error? This also happens only to certain people and I'm not sure why. I'd like to include the fix for tomorrow's hotfix.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes