Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hi can someone please help me here how can not have Sola as a Girlfriend?
is it possible?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
thanks
i did just that go on dates only with eve 2 times but then he end up with Sola in the room fucking and i cant Refuse her and she become his girlfriend just like that
I think 3+ dates are key? I know that Sola still tries to get with you at home, but you can basically brush her advances off after that iirc... most of my plays have been Eve or Stella focused...

Reactions: Rend77

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
I think 3+ dates are key? I know that Sola still tries to get with you at home, but you can basically brush her advances off after that iirc... most of my plays have been Eve or Stella focused...
thanks for the helping me i hope this 3rd time playing the game i end up with Eve not Sola she is annoying being forced with her
all my play i focus eve with everything and 2 dates at the weekend but never success with her i end up with Sola dont know why the dev make it hard to not get Sola it annoy me that i cant get eve

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hi im sorry but i did try again but can't stop sola what is the steps required so she wont become a girlfriend any help or pointers appreciated.
im sorry but i get tired of trying to get eve but all the time end up with annoying sola

thank you

BDI

May 23, 2017
hi im sorry but i did try again but can't stop sola what is the steps required so she wont become a girlfriend any help or pointers appreciated.
im sorry but i get tired of trying to get eve but all the time end up with annoying sola

thank you
It looks like Sola is one of the main characters of this game, that being so would mean that you will just have to put up with it or just delete the game.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
v0.2.6 Hotfix

Changes:
- Certain players with park not unlocked despite being told to meet up at the park with Stella on day 22.
- Sola missing on day 11 morning, even after 9:30 AM.
- Fixed day 3 SMS with Sola causing error. (Occured if you missed the time frame to reply)
- Fixed day 22 SMS with Sola causing error. (Occured if you missed the time frame to reply)

PC FIX
MAC FIX

Installation - Open the hotfix folder and drop its contents and overwrite them to your game folder.
I've applied the fix, gone back to the night before.

Still not Sola anywhere on Day 11.

sadface.

Edit... so I finally managed to get it working by going back to ver 2.4 which I still had a copy of.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Man there was way too many mentions of "bartender" during stella party to not think it was just a window dressing character, I was halfway expecting the party to break out into an orgy between mc, bartender, and all 6 girls.

Reactions: Overflown

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

thank you
Yes to what BDI said. Sola's the main LI and while in the end you can avoid being together with her, the story will continue to focus around her. That being said I'm trying my best to make her scenes optional with an exception to few that I couldn't find a way to. But please be advised this doesn't mean Stella and Evelyn will get any less attention.
cmon son I remember this fault from months ago as well:
Damn it, I forgot about that. I usually fix bugs all at once before release and I must have missed that. Thanks again for reminding me though!
I've applied the fix, gone back to the night before.

Still not Sola anywhere on Day 11.

sadface.

Edit... so I finally managed to get it working by going back to ver 2.4 which I still had a copy of.
You're prolly ahead but did you check the kitchen around 9:30? I'm just gonna update the to-do list to check the kitchen. There was another one before you having the same issue.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Her Little Secret [v0.2.6] [Overflown]

COMPRESSED: HOTFiX APPLiED

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes