- - -

Mac:

- - -

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
pls add the bdsm tag when implemented in the game dev
so many great bdsm games are hidden away because of poor tag usage
i filter my games using the bdsm tag
but is the bdsm part related to femdom LIs or can mc dominate his LIs ??

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HerLittleSecret-0.2.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jaanz

Oct 17, 2018
Using a cheat that is in phone and trying to increase Evelyn affection, but it gives me an error. (see attached file)
Is there a fix for it or can I unren and increace stats from there, or save file?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Using a cheat that is in phone and trying to increase Evelyn affection, but it gives me an error. (see attached file)
Is there a fix for it or can I unren and increace stats from there, or save file?
Looks like the cheat script used wrong variable NameError: name 'Evelyn' is not defined. So, I think you need to wait for Overflown to provide a fix for it, but if you know your way around Ren'Py and Python, then you can fix the variable name yourself.

Alternatively, you can try using URM to change stats ( find out how to do it from that thread or ask there for assistance ). I have no idea if it works for this game because I don't use cheat myself, but generally URM works on pretty much any Ren'Py games ( version 7.x above ).

I hope that helps.

Reactions: Jaanz

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I get making any swinging or sharing scene skipable or non-existant if you chose to avoid that route, but getting rid of it all together is always a shame for us who do enjoy those kinks.
It would honestly be a shame if swinging and/or sharing content keeps getting cut out due to a couple of dudes not being able to handle that the route exists, even tho they could simply avoid it and enjoy what they do want to see, instead they make their mission to take away the games or routes that us who are into open relationships would enjoy.
It wouldn't be the first game with such great potential for these kind of stories that gets ruined by them, but like I said, it's always a shame.
Stop crying, this is not a cuckfest, so be thankful that at least the dev has provided that fan service that, far from being a route, are just loose scenes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Stop crying, this is not a cuckfest, so be thankful that at least the dev has provided that fan service that, far from being a route, are just loose scenes.
Yeah that's the fan service, not the sleep rape to stiffen ur little pp.

I really hope dev adds more of the mini-reward games for other characters; it'd be cool to have like a stella or eve "Spice her up" to spend the points on.

BDI

May 23, 2017

I really hope dev adds more of the mini-reward games for other characters; it'd be cool to have like a stella or eve "Spice her up" to spend the points on.
I can easily forget about those "games" as they don't add to the main game proceding but just fluff up the middle.

Reactions: EJW

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you. I'll see what I can do. :ROFLMAO:
Here is the fix for that script error. Placed the attached file cheats.rpy in your game installation folder ( I named it HerLittleSecret-0.2.61-pc on my pc ) at the following path:
HerLittleSecret-0.2.61-pc/game/scripts/Myphone/cheats.rpy

The game folder should be there but the scripts and Myphone might not, so you have to create it yourself. After placing the file, it should look similar to below:
Note: I am using Linux so the UI is not the same as Windows Explorer. Also, I downloaded the compressed version where the scripts & Myphone folders are already present.

Overflown The Cheat function in the phone was using the wrong variable for increasing Evelyn affection points, it should be Eve but the script use Evelyn. You could use the attached file but you don't have to, it is just easy fix on 6 lines of code ( replace all also could work ).

berserkuh

Mar 1, 2018
Is it just me or do you get locked out of the game if you change Traits? There’s no return button so the only way is to just rollback.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I can easily forget about those "games" as they don't add to the main game proceding but just fluff up the middle.
I can certainly see that, but if you view them not as a grind obstacle but just something enjoyable on their own they can be more fruitful - I liked the jigsaw puzzles the first time through anyway.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is it just me or do you get locked out of the game if you change Traits? There’s no return button so the only way is to just rollback.
Do you mean changing the Traits using Cheat on the phone? I didn't even use the Cheats that extensively but was just checking the bug reported earlier. Changing the Traits works fine for me.

Reactions: Pidofile

BDI

May 23, 2017
I can certainly see that, but if you view them not as a grind obstacle but just something enjoyable on their own they can be more fruitful - I liked the jigsaw puzzles the first time through anyway.
Yeah, the jigsaws are fine but that newest one sucks royally!

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
can someone show me where all the hiddenn dildo? cant find them
https://f95zone.to/threads/her-little-secret-v0-2-61-overflown.105361/post-10909018
I really really want to worship stella and her friend Amber's feet and be their foot slave. Please make some foot femdom scenes please!:cry:
While there will be more foot scenes across the LIs, they're not going to be femdom scenes.
How can I improve statistics?
TV, after first completion, you don't have to do them again.
Is MC the one who deflowered Sola ?
Her toys deflowered her first
Dev we need milf Action
Yes, I know
pls add the bdsm tag when implemented in the game dev
so many great bdsm games are hidden away because of poor tag usage
i filter my games using the bdsm tag
but is the bdsm part related to femdom LIs or can mc dominate his LIs ??
Minimal bdsm in the game so far. Future BDSM will be related to roleplay maledom on LIs.
Yes that's my silly mistake. You can overwrite the one JohnF95Zone posted for now. I'll fix them on the next update.
How do I get the new scenes?
0.2.61 has no new new scenes but several new animations added in old scenes. You can check the changelog to see what's added and changed.

Evelyn was added on SHU this update. Unless this "Spice her up" you're referring to is something else?
Clicking on the trait+ returns you to the previous menu where then you can exit the cheats menu.
Yeah, the jigsaws are fine but that newest one sucks royally!
:eek: I guess that's where the cheats come in

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/her-little-secret-v0-2-61-overflown.105361/post-10909018

While there will be more foot scenes across the LIs, they're not going to be femdom scenes.

TV, after first completion, you don't have to do them again.

Her toys deflowered her first

Yes, I know

Minimal bdsm in the game so far. Future BDSM will be related to roleplay maledom on LIs.

Yes that's my silly mistake. You can overwrite the one JohnF95Zone posted for now. I'll fix them on the next update.

0.2.61 has no new new scenes but several new animations added in old scenes. You can check the changelog to see what's added and changed.

Evelyn was added on SHU this update. Unless this "Spice her up" you're referring to is something else?

Clicking on the trait+ returns you to the previous menu where then you can exit the cheats menu.

:eek: I guess that's where the cheats come in
So still Sola's first sex is with MC, she is a penis virgin until MC right ? then why does she act like she have experienced

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes