BDI

May 23, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/her-little-secret-v0-2-61-overflown.105361/post-10909018

While there will be more foot scenes across the LIs, they're not going to be femdom scenes.

TV, after first completion, you don't have to do them again.

Her toys deflowered her first

Yes, I know

Minimal bdsm in the game so far. Future BDSM will be related to roleplay maledom on LIs.

Yes that's my silly mistake. You can overwrite the one JohnF95Zone posted for now. I'll fix them on the next update.

0.2.61 has no new new scenes but several new animations added in old scenes. You can check the changelog to see what's added and changed.

Evelyn was added on SHU this update. Unless this "Spice her up" you're referring to is something else?

Clicking on the trait+ returns you to the previous menu where then you can exit the cheats menu.

:eek: I guess that's where the cheats come in
Will you progress the game in the next update (hopfeully) or just add stuff in the middle?

Mar 22, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/her-little-secret-v0-2-61-overflown.105361/post-10909018

While there will be more foot scenes across the LIs, they're not going to be femdom scenes.

TV, after first completion, you don't have to do them again.

Her toys deflowered her first

Yes, I know

Minimal bdsm in the game so far. Future BDSM will be related to roleplay maledom on LIs.

Yes that's my silly mistake. You can overwrite the one JohnF95Zone posted for now. I'll fix them on the next update.

0.2.61 has no new new scenes but several new animations added in old scenes. You can check the changelog to see what's added and changed.

Evelyn was added on SHU this update. Unless this "Spice her up" you're referring to is something else?

Clicking on the trait+ returns you to the previous menu where then you can exit the cheats menu.

:eek: I guess that's where the cheats come in
That link for dildos only shows the ones at Eves party, has anyone got location of dildos at Stella/Ambers party?

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
1st is under the couch by the middle girl, left of her foot
2nd is in the most left nightstand (or whats the original english name of it),
3rd behind bucket
4th top shelf with books (light green book) left of the blonde girl
5th again left nightstand between front and rear leg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My mistake, yeah that's what I meant; though in my defense I typically hear "spruce up" in reference to inanimate objects. That's great news with Evelyn though, can't wait for more.

Also I hope some more stuff in the different houses/locations is planned - those events make the sandbox setup worthwhile - but in their absence things are more visual-novel suited. I really liked the stella and eve house, they just need more stuff. (Interactions, events, interactables, etc)

edit- ignore that, I should really read changelogs first. Sounds like a good quality of life update.

Last edited:

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
So, I'm getting a sound bug. I went on my first date with Mifa on day 12. But after the date is over I can still hear people chatter in the background. I tried going back and picking a few different choices during the date but the problem persists. Tried going ahead a few more scenes too but that also didnt work.
I'll skip Mifa for now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.61 + WT/Cheat by LaikDink + Gallery unlock by MetalChicken

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 550 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Aug 31, 2020
does anyone know if we're close to the end of the story? ^^ I have the impression that the ambition behind is great and often it creates either very long updates or abandonment. when is it from here?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes