Morho

May 16, 2023
After being on site for some time...need to ask ...what is her secret? she is whore? or just fucking random buys for fun?

Reactions: L7Bear

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Her Little Secret [v0.2.7] [Overflown]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I forgot for a second why I was following this, kudos to the Dev for soldiering through all the backlash, very few don't cave under pressure and land on their feet.

I still haven't played the game, I got both the earlier builds before all the changes and the new ones now, when I have time I will leave my thoughts, but just from skimming through the thread I think he made the right changes (for the main target audience). :coffee:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HerLittleSecret-0.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm a bit confused about what all has gone on with this game,
but if there are scenes that were intended to be part of the game and have been removed to accommodate ...
people who didn't like them for whatever reason,
I would ask that you provide those scenes in an optional "Director's Cut" sort of patch to restore the missing content for those of us who actually care about storytelling and artistic integrity. Thank you.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
that she is so traumatized from sexual-abuse in highschool that she has stockholm syndrome about it...that's her secret(so far), like she doesn't like being molested but she is a nymphomaniac XD
I saw this game today, I was interested in the female models. BUT.. I saw your review about this game (one of the real reviews, not like the rest of the reviews) + a friend told me a few words about this game.. and I'm grateful that I read all of this about this game before downloading this crap. THANK YOU. :)

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I saw this game today, I was interested in the female models. BUT.. I saw your review about this game (one of the real reviews, not like the rest of the reviews) + a friend told me a few words about this game.. and I'm grateful that I read all of this about this game before downloading this crap. THANK YOU. :)
aside those issues with the plot, if you take every scene as they exist in a vaccum, the game is..close to be decent...

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greets to all the folks here.
was thinking to dl the game but after reading some comments and reviews ( from players I trust).. I dont know.
so I have to ask and I would apreciate some honest feedback.
As a player who is completely against any and all ntr/ ntr related/"technically not ntr" BS/ sharing/swinging/cucks ( especially when either of those its a"GOTCHA!" moment).
(I would also add loser MC, but so far its all I get so not much to do. finding a stoic male protagonist so far is like finding loyalty in a ntr game.)
So.
Is this game worth the time?
it does have beautiful renders, which is what drew me to it, but I preffer my food without shit, thank you very much

any help is appreciated,
I wish all of you best of health and happy gaming

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
was thinking to dl the game but after reading some comments and reviews ( from players I trust).. I dont know.
As a player who is completely against any and all ntr/ ntr related/"technically not ntr" BS/ sharing/swinging/cucks ( especially when either of those its a"GOTCHA!" moment).
(I would also add loser MC, but so far its all I get so not much to do. finding a stoic male protagonist so far is like finding loyalty in a ntr game.)
So.
it does have beautiful renders, which is what drew me to it, but I preffer my food without shit, thank you very much

any help is appreciated,
SO far, unless i missed some scenes or some patreon-paywalled content, the only sharing i saw being involved is: flashbacks about the main love interest, AND moments with a bunch of characters that should be forgotten soon because they're not very relevant

is the game worth time? yes
is the plot good? yes but please read my review because it's a "mostly yes"

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
SO far, unless i missed some scenes or some patreon-paywalled content, the only sharing i saw being involved is: flashbacks about the main love interest, AND moments with a bunch of characters that should be forgotten soon because they're not very relevant

is the game worth time? yes
is the plot good? yes but please read my review because it's a "mostly yes"
thank you for the info. I would guess that those scenes you mentioned are unavoidable cause of plot?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'm a bit confused about what all has gone on with this game,
but if there are scenes that were intended to be part of the game and have been removed to accommodate ...
people who didn't like them for whatever reason,
I would ask that you provide those scenes in an optional "Director's Cut" sort of patch to restore the missing content for those of us who actually care about storytelling and artistic integrity. Thank you.
So.

any help is appreciated,
There was a controversial picture from the main LI past, that has been removed now and while mostly it was the backlash from people that dislike NTR, I think people don't see past the surface, that situation made the sister seem like a psycho and and shittiest person in the world, the main LI didn't end up looking good either.
Ages of the characters involved in the 'picture' incident has been changed since the initial info would make the sister underage.

There was a NTRish nightmare of the MC that got removed, again if the dev has no intention of going into NTR territory there is no benefit of having those types of scenes.

There is one 'optional' swinging scene, MC can swing with 2 secondary characters, he can take both girls if he wants, each person fucks their partner in the same room, without swinging, or not go that route and stay just with the LI.

I don't remember anything controversial other than that, but again thats just from reading the thread, reviews and changelogs, didn't play it yet myself. I would say that what was removed was for the better, both in terms of trying to save characters and the dev peace of mind with his target audience, which is vanilla romance crowd.

I know preserving artistic integrity sounds so noble on paper, but the dev elaborated on what his intentions were with each scene, if 90% of your audience gets another reaction than what he was going for, maybe he missed the mark, maybe he was too close to the material, or because he knows where its going and how it will end couldn't see what the player with limited information feels. There is a reason why writers have editors, because sometime someone else knows what is better for your story.

Guyin Cognito, let me know if you want I can try to find you the link to download the version of the game before any of the changes, if you want to try it yourself.

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
So, I realize I'm being the asshole, but this game has been out for about a year and 3/4... do we know what her secret is?
I haven't played it.
It's stupid, I know, but I want to know what I'm getting into before I start this game.
But just as obviously, I've been willing to wait to find out before starting this game.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Guyin Cognito, let me know if you want I can try to find you the link to download the version of the game before any of the changes, if you want to try it yourself.
If nothing else, I would be interested in the comparison of before and after from a design perspective. If it's not too hard to find, that would be cool, but if it's too much trouble, then don't worry about it. Thank you!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If nothing else, I would be interested in the comparison of before and after from a design perspective. If it's not too hard to find, that would be cool, but if it's too much trouble, then don't worry about it. Thank you!
Thats why I downloaded both, I am curious which one flows better, just didn't have the time to play them yet.

0.2.21 (changes to age already made, but everything else should still be there, unless the changelog is wrong)

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes