Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really do wish that the Dev had made it so Dates could happen on more than the weekends, it's currently impossible to concentrate on more than one girl (other than the side ones like Penny and Ciera). You even have to skip the first date with Sola if you want to get all 4 of Eve's or Stella's
Drawback for some, value-added benefit for others :cool:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Drawback for some, value-added benefit for others :cool:
It's fine if that were the case, the problem isn't Sola because she becomes your girlfriend regardless, the problem is things like dating Mifa, where the first two dates you go on with the others then become time wasters because if you concentrate on her next, then it feels like you went out with Sola, Eve or Stella for nothing on the first weekend.

There's also some story based reasons why being able to date multiple would be better, especially the overlap I had when I did absolutely nothing with Stella on my first playthrough and she kept showing up in the story like we were the best of friends and had seen each other often.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So at the end of the day after confessing, Sola is talking to her sister you interrupt then you're supposed to go to sleep but when I try that I get an error. Is this already a known error?
Wait around 20-40 minutes until she's done on the phone then talk to her. This is also the end of the version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
I.m.o. this game could use a lot more scenes with Ciera, looking MC's cock out of his pants without false modisty.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.7 + Multimod by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 603 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Overflown

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.7 + Multimod by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 603 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I dont understand this.
Are we given this Sola girl no matter what anf are forced to be her boyfriend.

Can someone else take her place instead?
With the same ammount of focus.
Is Sola main character or something

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd24m'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
<snip>
J007ss

Dudes please use spoilers for stuff like that in the future. Nobody wants to scroll through a million lines of error code while browsing the thread. It's just common decency to fellow members.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I dont understand this.
Are we given this Sola girl no matter what anf are forced to be her boyfriend.

Can someone else take her place instead?
With the same ammount of focus.
Is Sola main character or something
Sola is the main LI. you can't get away from her. You avoid having sex I believe, but you can't get away from her, she will always be a main focus of the story.

Reactions: Mfka5
Dec 15, 2020
I'm at night on day 22, it says go to sleep I click the bed but a message appers sayinh It's the end of the version, does anyone has the same problem?

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
I'm at night on day 22, it says go to sleep I click the bed but a message appers sayinh It's the end of the version, does anyone has the same problem?
Download the latest version, extracts it, move your save folder from previous to latest, delete the previous version and play the latest verion

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes