DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Can I ask the question? What is Her Little Secret? I assumed she had a dick but now I'm more confused lookin at the tags.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Dang, this update is messed up. can not move around in any room and can not talk to Sola when she is home.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Based on your avatar you are def a proponent of NTR. Nothing wrong with that. What IS wrong, is for you, or anyone who likes a fetish, to jump into a game and start demanding it be added, or start trolling those who protest when a game suddenly starts adding a fetish that the dev never listed as going in there.

Players a have a right to protest when dev's sneak shit in, because some dev's do that all the time, and then try to defend it through flimsy ass reasons. "If I was the dev" well, you're not. Go make your OWN GAME if you like a specific fetish that much and stop trying to get a dev to add your specific fetish to an already established game, eh?

That's general sentiment, no idea if NTR is in the game or not, but just as tired of NTR lovers jumping on anyone who protests against it in a game where it's introduced without warning, and then suddenly acting like the entire game should be focused on their favorite fetish. Just as tired of people incessantly proding to add their specific fetish be it pregnancy, incest, or anything else. Let the fucking dev's do their thing without trying to steer the game.
This appears to be a well-thought-out reasonable post.

And it's complete baloney. Many versions ago, it was the whole Sola gloryhole debacle that set off this thread. The "Already established game" was one way, and the perpetually offended came in and raised cain. Some remnants and cinder fires still remain from that group. So it's the exact opposite the guy you're replying to.

Also spare me the illusion of evenhandedness. The vernacular of the ntr proponents and opponents is so well known at this point, each camp has their dogwhistles. "Players a have a right to protest when dev's sneak shit in" is a statement oft repeated by a singular group. Indeed, let the devs do their thing without steering the game, (unless of course people subjectively feel they 'snuck' elements in, then it's time to protest, and thereby 'steer' the game).

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Overflown
Are you ever going to put the Sola gloryhole scene back in? We have the option to share/swing with Stella so I don't see why we couldn't do the same thing with Sola. Maybe we could take Sola and Mifa back to that bar and get them both sucking dick through the gloryhole :love:.

I kind of want to see some guys do to Sola like what those guys did to her when she was in high school too ;);) get a nice gangbang going.

Also if you won't put the image of Sola at the gloryhole back in the game could you upload it here so I can add it to the game myself?

Last edited:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Can I ask the question? What is Her Little Secret? I assumed she had a dick but now I'm more confused lookin at the tags.
Idk if I'd call it little, tbh, because it seems like her secret is getting quite complex the more we learn about her background and we're barely into her story really, but so far she seems to be have some lack of impulse control and is easily aroused but is suspicious of male attention because she was bullied and taken advantage of to an extent that isn't yet fully clear. Although, this early in the story it could end up being the case that her secret isn't related to any of the stuff revealed about her background so far

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Overflown
Are you ever going to put the Sola gloryhole scene back in? We have the option to share/swing with Stella so I don't see why we couldn't do the same thing with Sola. Maybe we could take Sola and Mifa back to that bar and get them both sucking dick through the gloryhole :love:.

I kind of want to see some guys do to Sola like what those guys did to her when she was in high school too ;);) get a nice gangbang going.

Also if you won't put the image of Sola at the gloryhole back in the game could you upload it here so I can add it to the game myself?
He's already said no multiple times.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
P.S. I thought your crowd never went to threads to ask for their kinks to be added. At least so I've been told so many times. :ROFLMAO:
trust me, that's because they go straight to the patreons, send a big fat amount of money and make demands, and keep adding money until the developer says yes either out of exhaustion or because the dev got corrupted by the amount of money and by doing so, the other kinks' enjoyers will look toxic and loud as hell...trust me it happened in another thread about a harem game who went NTR(avoidable but...pretty stupid considering the plot) at random

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I thought your crowd never went to threads to ask for their kinks to be added. At least so I've been told so many times.
It goes without saying, but there's a big difference between a game with no intention of putting such content from the start, and a game in which it was removed because the dev was pressured. Partly by you, btw.
I don't really care though as long as there are some optional swinging scenes. And if he doesn't do that anymore either it'd be shame, but there are other games.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
He's already said no multiple times.

There are plenty of games with that content already - go play one of them
Don't like that that scene was removed? - Don't play it.

P.S. I thought your crowd never went to threads to ask for their kinks to be added. At least so I've been told so many times. :ROFLMAO:
It goes without saying, but there's a big difference between a game with no intention of putting such content from the start, and a game in which it was removed because the dev was pressured. Partly by you, btw.
I don't really care though as long as there are some optional swinging scenes. And if he doesn't do that anymore either it'd be shame, but there are other games.
right? like what a bizarre hill to die on given the context. "Kinks to be added"? You mean after a rather loud group endlessly lobbied to have them removed?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
What a surprise, another new account with 0 messages reacting to the entire thread in record lighting speed. Would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

ab5580ab

Dec 28, 2020
I have download version of 0.2.8,but when I use the previous version of the archive, it still ends at the end of the previous version. What should I do?:cry:

RETERRA

Oct 1, 2022
Does anyone facing the same situation here..? all of the cum shots with Sola from the freedom sex cannot be loaded, just popped up the wordings

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes