estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.8 + Multimod by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 635 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: gaimariy

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I receive 'End of 0.2.8' message on the night of 13th day, when the MC has to talk with Sola. What am I doing wrong?

View attachment 3091220 View attachment 3091221 View attachment 3091222
Hmmm I have no idea what you could be doing wrong. Care to share your save before the moment?
I have download version of 0.2.8,but when I use the previous version of the archive, it still ends at the end of the previous version. What should I do?:cry:
Not sure if I'm understanding correctly but so your old save isn't progressing to day 24?
Does anyone facing the same situation here..? all of the cum shots with Sola from the freedom sex cannot be loaded, just popped up the wordings
This has been fixed on 0.2.81 check the changelogs :)
how do u talk to sola at day 23 night? this new map system is ass
Are you unable to click her? I went through the whole game for bugs but I did not come across this one.
Truer words have never been spoken.
I kno, wish I've thought of this new navi before i got this far in the game :cry:

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
my brain crawled out my ear, just trying to make sense of the Overview description alone. Dev, if you dont speaka da lingo, get someone who does to translate, and make sure that persons name isn't Google

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HerLittleSecret-0.2.81
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
0.2.7 -> 0.2.8
- new map navigation need to be notice somehow. Just click it again to access another place in the same room then talk to Sola
- and there are bugs in free roam hot scenes, all cum scene does not function.
- Btw, did Sola got pregnant ? Kitchen free roam sex scene - pose 1

Great Pleasures

Jan 11, 2019
During the "TV mini-game", I selected the "Deception" and proceeded through until an error appeared.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred."
ScriptError: could not find label 'rd_bad_ending'

Hope this helps a little! ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No new content showing for me. I loaded into my latest saves and followed the to do instructions to sleep and all I get is an end of update message. Went to the save before and same thing. Help!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Her Little Secret [v0.2.81] [Overflown] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.2.8 -> v0.2.81 [80,1 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

BDI

May 23, 2017
No new content showing for me. I loaded into my latest saves and followed the to do instructions to sleep and all I get is an end of update message. Went to the save before and same thing. Help!
If you played version o.2.80, then tried version 0.2.81, latest one is just a bug fix.

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
I'm just gonna be the first one to post so I can feel like I've accomplished something :)
Cool game, with a great storyline. True, I’m tired of protecting Sola from fuckers, I don’t know if there is NTR in the game, but sharing my woman with others is not my thing. Although this possibility adds some spice to the game, for me NTR is like a trap that you try to avoid by all means. Well done developer, good luck and all the best in your creativity, the renderings and animations are super.

Reactions: Chris2041

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
No offense meant to the dev but this game is a sandbox fuxking nightmare. Now I know why I dislike sandbox games.
Oh come on, there is almost no sandbox here, sometimes you can only go to the map and then at your own discretion, there is almost no grind either. Compared to other sandboxes, this is simply paradise!

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
Oh come on, there is almost no sandbox here, sometimes you can only go to the map and then at your own discretion, there is almost no grind either. Compared to other sandboxes, this is simply paradise!
Idk about sandbox but there definitely is free-roam and grind in here, I mean just clicking the trashbins and what else is already a grind..jk.
The issue I had with this game before is that your days are numbered. You can't finish past events from previous days, I'm replaying it now to see if it's still the same. Anyway, I freaking love the new animations, they seem alive and radiant to me. Although not realistically cause who would want something real looking, it would be dark af. If only it could be applied to the pre-existing renders, it would be great. It would be tedious work if re-rendered, so some photo editing knowledge could seem pretty useful in here. Perhaps trying our luck and ask from certain modders in here would be a start.

Reactions: Storm_13
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes