Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Her Little Secret [v0.2.8] [Overflown] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [746 MB]
- - -

Mac [720 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------------------------------------------------

Her Little Secret [v0.2.8] [Overflown] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.2.71 -> v0.2.8 [216 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I ordered my coffee and sat down on one of their chairs to relax. A few moments later, when I looked up from my drink, I saw a young couple standing in line. The two of them were kissing passionately. The boy looked like an obnoxious punk; he was tall and wore baggy pants. The girl was a pretty blonde! They looked like they were in the throes of passionate sexual attraction to each other, rubbing their bodies together and tongue kissing in front of everyone. I was absolutely livid with envious hatred. When they left the store I followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them.

-E. Rodger, My Twisted World (2014)
If its not YOU its NTR!
Screw them, amirite.
F95 people can relate

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HerLittleSecret-0.2.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Overflown
There is an error while trying to access Gallery >> Rewards Gallery >> Group
I am playing the compressed version though, but the file thumbnail_a.jpg is definitely missing. Although, it might be a mistake, it is supposed to be thumbnail_g.jpg? All the other Rewards Gallery used the thumbnail_b.jpg ( blue lock icon ) and thumbnail_g.jpg ( green lock icon ), see picture below. Only the Group Rewards Gallery screen specifically using thumbnail_a.jpg. No idea what the blue or green mean though. Probably thumbnail_a.jpg is another color that also means something:unsure:.
The error happens on v0.2.71 and v0.2.8 compressed. I am not going to check the official version because of the size, so if you or others can verify that the file thumbnail_a.jpg exists in the official version, then I will alert Bob69.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Hey folks.

Sorry to bother, but I just started and I am already stucked...
Right at the beginning, when Sola moves in, you clean the rooms, give her time to shower and then you are suppose to go up and talk to her but once I walk into the room, Sola is unclickable - I cant start a conversation with her.
Any tips, please?

EDIT: nevermind, I had no idea you can click on her room twice to get a closer view. (leaving this on in case someone else runs into same "problem" in the future.)

EDIT2: And right affter I spoke with her, the to-do list tells me to go to living room and play the dating sim but when I click on the TV and click on play, the game says that I do not have time to play it right now..

Last edited:
Reactions: mickst

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Some of the best games on this site are the ones where users with new accounts are complaining about the idea of NTR whether it's really in the game or not. Guess I will dive into this one today. Thanks complainers. :cool: (y)

If I was this developer, I would put NTR in full blown now. I mean, they arn't going to play it anymore anyway, right? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
Bug at the beginning of the game after this new update.
When MC returns to the apartment after interviewing Sola, wonders if he can peek on Sola in the shower. When you go to the bathroom Sola is not in the shower. If you try to go to Sola's room, says she is in the shower.
Wonder how many of these types of bugs might now exist due to the navigation changes.

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
I like this game, I really do.

BUT...

Instead of adding a new minor feature to the game that requires you to start all over again to take full (still questionable) advatage of said feature, more story content would have been better in MY opinion.

This little change will make me wait at least half a dozen updates to even try this game again.
I hope, the wait will be worth it since I don´t have that much trust in the dev having an overall storyline worked out right now.
I will cross my fingers and try to be patient.

Overflown, please try to avoid those forced replays in the future, if they are not necessary for the game. Playing unfinished sandbox-ish games is allways a pain in the ass when you get near the end of the current update, making people do that once again because of minor additions at the start is even more so.

Apart from that, keep up your amazing work, can´t wait for the next playworthy update (maybe 0.3.5-ish) and thank you for your well apreciated effort to keep us entertained.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Overflown
There is an error while trying to access Gallery >> Rewards Gallery >> Group
I am playing the compressed version though, but the file thumbnail_a.jpg is definitely missing. Although, it might be a mistake, it is supposed to be thumbnail_g.jpg? All the other Rewards Gallery used the thumbnail_b.jpg ( blue lock icon ) and thumbnail_g.jpg ( green lock icon ), see picture below. Only the Group Rewards Gallery screen specifically using thumbnail_a.jpg. No idea what the blue or green mean though. Probably thumbnail_a.jpg is another color that also means something:unsure:.
The error happens on v0.2.71 and v0.2.8 compressed. I am not going to check the official version because of the size, so if you or others can verify that the file thumbnail_a.jpg exists in the official version, then I will alert Bob69.
This was just a mistake on my part. Will fix v0.2.81 thank you.
Hey folks.

Sorry to bother, but I just started and I am already stucked...
Right at the beginning, when Sola moves in, you clean the rooms, give her time to shower and then you are suppose to go up and talk to her but once I walk into the room, Sola is unclickable - I cant start a conversation with her.
Any tips, please?

EDIT: nevermind, I had no idea you can click on her room twice to get a closer view. (leaving this on in case someone else runs into same "problem" in the future.)

EDIT2: And right affter I spoke with her, the to-do list tells me to go to living room and play the dating sim but when I click on the TV and click on play, the game says that I do not have time to play it right now..
To prevent this from happening I'll make it more obvious to the players, thank you.
It prevents you from playing when it nears your bedtime. I have switched the to-do list priority.
Bug at the beginning of the game after this new update.
When MC returns to the apartment after interviewing Sola, wonders if he can peek on Sola in the shower. When you go to the bathroom Sola is not in the shower. If you try to go to Sola's room, says she is in the shower.
Wonder how many of these types of bugs might now exist due to the navigation changes.
I hope not many more... I was pretty certain I made all the changes but nope I was wrong. Thank you

JM24

May 27, 2021
Too many bugs...at the end of last update couldn't talk to Sora when she's on her phone...couldn't advance time either

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Some of the best games on this site are the ones where users with new accounts are complaining about the idea of NTR whether it's really in the game or not. Guess I will dive into this one today. Thanks complainers. :cool: (y)

If I was this developer, I would put NTR in full blown now. I mean, they arn't going to play it anymore anyway, right? :ROFLMAO:
Based on your avatar you are def a proponent of NTR. Nothing wrong with that. What IS wrong, is for you, or anyone who likes a fetish, to jump into a game and start demanding it be added, or start trolling those who protest when a game suddenly starts adding a fetish that the dev never listed as going in there.

Players a have a right to protest when dev's sneak shit in, because some dev's do that all the time, and then try to defend it through flimsy ass reasons. "If I was the dev" well, you're not. Go make your OWN GAME if you like a specific fetish that much and stop trying to get a dev to add your specific fetish to an already established game, eh?

That's general sentiment, no idea if NTR is in the game or not, but just as tired of NTR lovers jumping on anyone who protests against it in a game where it's introduced without warning, and then suddenly acting like the entire game should be focused on their favorite fetish. Just as tired of people incessantly proding to add their specific fetish be it pregnancy, incest, or anything else. Let the fucking dev's do their thing without trying to steer the game.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes