warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Curious how this game will end. Will the dev be bullied into making this a full on vanilla game, darker game(sharing, swinging and such), both with equal amount of scenes or will he just finish the game with his own mind and goals.

Seen too many games where the dev gets bullied and mary sued into changing his own concept sadly and its always the same people starting it from both sides of kinks somehow acting like the devs killed someone irl and trying to guilt him into changing the game into his or her vision. Anyway these kind of reasons kind of make people not sub for devs cause you cant be sure if changes his mind cause of it.

I wish the dev good luck with his product and hope he will finish it with his own vision and that hes satisfied with it and continues with his way.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Dev made poll on patron.
The poll was pretty balanced until the last minute but either way "Do whatever you want" had the most votes.
So I decided to keep it as it's not really forcing anyone to go through it if they dont' wanna. But deleting it was not an issue for me since it didn't interfere with the main story.
how to get the lucas time to switch option
Before you get to the motel part, you have to choose choices that makes June happy. It's got a pattern to it and you can tell what she takes interests in and what she doesn't. But then of course you can just scroll back and check every single choices.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I now know who Evelyn's "boyfriend" is. It's Stella, Stella already admitted that she has a girlfriend but she is not in love with her like she use to be. And that is exactly what Evelyn complains about not getting any attention from her "boyfriend". Then the one day she comes over to see the MC, she also slips up and says "Much more than herm actually!" The MC asks if that is his name and Evelyn says that no her tongue had a spazz. Then on day 10 both Stella and Evelyn call, Evelyn was clubbing and had left and Stella said she was clubbing with her girl and her girl had left to go home. Also if you go to Evelyn's house the MC finds a long black hair which Stella's hair is black. What I don't understand is why Evelyn is hiding it :unsure: .

Also I don't know why I didn't see it before but Sola is a slut. I think she has been fucked by a lot of guys. I think her phobia of men comes from how she was treated in school but Stella also tells us how she didn't like being sexually harassed but when it was happening she liked it. At first she was probably raped a few times but she came to love it I think she likes being used. Honestly now I'm starting to think she would love what Carter and his buddies want to do to her. I think the dev is just backing off on doing it because so many players love Sola and don't want to see that happen. I think this game was probably originally designed to be a swinging/sharing/ntr game. Honestly how hard would it be for any guy to fuck Sola, she gets turned on so easily and can't even control herself when she does. I mean she masturbated in a bookstore with a dildo just from looking at pictures and I'm pretty sure that if any guy or guys came along and tried to fuck her she would have let them.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not a good update, this whole thing with the gangs is not only ridiculous but sick, keep this up and I'll leave, I cannot stand stories of abuse to women or men.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The poll was pretty balanced until the last minute but either way "Do whatever you want" had the most votes.
So I decided to keep it as it's not really forcing anyone to go through it if they dont' wanna. But deleting it was not an issue for me since it didn't interfere with the main story.
of course, relevant is whether "Do whatever you want" is said in a female or male voice :LOL:

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I now know who Evelyn's "boyfriend" is. It's Stella, Stella already admitted that she has a girlfriend but she is not in love with her like she use to be. And that is exactly what Evelyn complains about not getting any attention from her "boyfriend". Then the one day she comes over to see the MC, she also slips up and says "Much more than herm actually!" The MC asks if that is his name and Evelyn says that no her tongue had a spazz. Then on day 10 both Stella and Evelyn call, Evelyn was clubbing and had left and Stella said she was clubbing with her girl and her girl had left to go home. Also if you go to Evelyn's house the MC finds a long black hair which Stella's hair is black. What I don't understand is why Evelyn is hiding it :unsure: .

Also I don't know why I didn't see it before but Sola is a slut. I think she has been fucked by a lot of guys. I think her phobia of men comes from how she was treated in school but Stella also tells us how she didn't like being sexually harassed but when it was happening she liked it. At first she was probably raped a few times but she came to love it I think she likes being used. Honestly now I'm starting to think she would love what Carter and his buddies want to do to her. I think the dev is just backing off on doing it because so many players love Sola and don't want to see that happen. I think this game was probably originally designed to be a swinging/sharing/ntr game. Honestly how hard would it be for any guy to fuck Sola, she gets turned on so easily and can't even control herself when she does. I mean she masturbated in a bookstore with a dildo just from looking at pictures and I'm pretty sure that if any guy or guys came along and tried to fuck her she would have let them.
Valid set of speculations :) I'll just add a few thoughts to your second paragraph. So you've obviously went thru all available dates with Stella. So by now you know how she feels about Sola and how she doesn't like herself for thinking so. All of this is coming from Stella's mouth which many people question her credibility. Also I don't know if you noticed but you can see Stella sitting on the desk looking carefree during Carter's school life reminiscent scene. Just shows how much she actually cared back then. I believe Stella's words from herself should be taken with decent amount of skepticism.

Sexually harrassed could mean many things but Stella didn't say rape. I just want to say there aren't yet any obvious statements that tells shes been fucked by a lot of guys.

From Stella
"She enjoyed? being sexually harassed. No... maybe not. She hated it, she cried over it but when she was actually being harassed, she enjoyed it."
Meaning Sola doesn't like the idea, or the thought of, or being set up for sexual harassment but once forced upon, her "switch"
flicks on. I(I mentioned several times in this thread)

• Haha
Reactions: Jccurtis and acondo

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Valid set of speculations :) I'll just add a few thoughts to your second paragraph. So you've obviously went thru all available dates with Stella. So by now you know how she feels about Sola and how she doesn't like herself for thinking so. All of this is coming from Stella's mouth which many people question her credibility. Also I don't know if you noticed but you can see Stella sitting on the desk looking carefree during Carter's school life reminiscent scene. Just shows how much she actually cared back then. I believe Stella's words from herself should be taken with decent amount of skepticism.

Sexually harrassed could mean many things but Stella didn't say rape. I just want to say there aren't yet any obvious statements that tells shes been fucked by a lot of guys.

From Stella

Meaning Sola doesn't like the idea, or the thought of, or being set up for sexual harassment but once forced upon, her "switch"
flicks on. I(I mentioned several times in this thread)
Just want to point out you said Stella credibility is in question. You also point out in school she did not care back then. Then you use a line from her to prove Sola is a certain way. How can we believe that what Stella is telling the truth? Like I said you pointed out that she did not care and credibility issues. Just curious.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Just want to point out you said Stella credibility is in question. You also point out in school she did not care back then. Then you use a line from her to prove Sola is a certain way. How can we believe that what Stella is telling the truth? Like I said you pointed out that she did not care and credibility issues. Just curious.
Because Stella's quote only adds to the fact. It makes sense from all things considered from MC's perspective. Sola only turns after MC takes action on her. She doesn't actively seek out for sex with other men because she wants it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Because Stella's quote only adds to the fact. It makes sense from all things considered from MC's perspective. Sola only turns after MC takes action on her. She doesn't actively seek out for sex with other men because she wants it.
Thank you for the reply. I know it is not easy here. We like the game, or a character people get a bit protective. We want you to make the best game possible and a game you like at the same time.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
When does Carter shoot the Mc lol
To save Sola, the Mc becomes Carter, it's the Mc who is crazy

Last edited:

gghuok

Apr 22, 2023
Hope the producers come on new plot, Tauren or pure love doesn't matter anyway are numb by the cow, update is the most important, modeling is so beautiful just want to play the new plot as soon as possible

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The future tags say harem can that be avoided? I have just started playing this and I only want Sola (I think that's her name)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The future tags say harem can that be avoided? I have just started playing this and I only want Sola (I think that's her name)
Yeah, the harem is fully optional/avoidable and it is not the pokemon-style gotta catch them em. Personally, it is just better to play 1 ( or at most 2 girls ) per playthrough, at least for me.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes