Babino102

Dec 22, 2019
Having only come into this recently, I'm not sure what update I've reached in the game or how long ago everyone else would have seen what I'm seeing now. Here's where I'm at:

I just ran into Carter at the mall, while Sola is looking at the cute cups and honey, etc. There's an image of her highschool bullying events as described by Carter...

And so, once again, I'm left feeling like ... HOW could anyone playing this not understand where all this is going or what kind of story and images might come in the future? How could anyone see this story as just a happy-go-lucky vanilla harem game? People keep talking about how much they love Sola, what a great girl she is, how precious she is and so on ...
She has been depicted from day one as having serious control issues with sexual impulses. This story with Carter started on what day 3? This has been the main focus of the plot the whole way through.

I don't understand how anyone was surprised by anything I've read about in this thread, I'm disgusted that you've all bullied an artist into changing his work, and quite frankly the impression that I'm getting is that what you want is simply the proverbial "virgin whore," who acts like a wanton slut around YOU but nobody else. That you wanted to somehow protect her without ever having to be fully aware of the depth of her problems or her past. Well, I'm sorry, but I never got the impression that that was where this story was going, and I don't understand how any of you fooled yourselves into thinking this would stay all "pure" and "innocent."

This story started dark and is getting gradually darker the further I go. It's one of the most original and legitimately interesting stories I've seen in some time on this site, and you've all whined and moaned your way into getting the author to censor himself. That's just really sad.

I'm not saying the game is perfect or some unreproachable artistic masterpiece, but I do think the dev is approaching this as an artist and not as a Hollywood script doctor feeding off the latest polls of what's selling this week.
Just another game to fall to crybabies and get abandoned because the dev can't make the story he wants and lose passion.

Reactions: warbandit18
Sep 29, 2021
This game is one of those dark games that have some truly wonderful scenes, a mix of two flavors, and very few do go for it. However, that aside, it is indeed a great game, good plot, and plot pacing, and is having possibly the best Female lead. Just next to wife of Desert Stalker.

I do want to suggest a small thing though, next updates mustn't be short ones, as in try to release a long one as with higher stakes it would be a ruining experience to play and yet not pace the plot much. And please make the shitholes-getting-destroyed event soon

Reactions: Overflown

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Overflown
I was playing the artistry game and I got the reward for Stella but i got an missing image error: missing image rst3_3

Also in the humor game: missing image re1_5
thanks. always end up messing up unrelated stuff when making the game.
There was no logic in the beginning. Bring a slut to save another slut. :)
Yup but to be fair the game itself isn't really logical.
The game is really good but there are certain things that really annoy me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some people think that's rape because she was drunk but I beg to differ because she was fully aware of the situation.
You can choose to if you want it to. But it doesn't lock you in with the first person you date with.

Reactions: frozenfeet

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The roaming gameplay and U.I is terrible.
Aside from that, game doesn't seen bad.
Yeah The content of the game itself seems solid... but the freeroam is so jank, characters not being where they're supposed to and things... if this was a straight VN, just making choices about stuff where appropriate it'd be a much better smoother experience.

Reactions: aordd69

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Overflown
I am at the first weekend where we can decide to date Sola, Evelyn or Stella.

When I open the phone to talk to Evelyn I get an sms from Evelyn with "date_stella_1_pic_thumb" instead of an image then I also noticed that it is a picture of Stella but it is under Evelyn's sms.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yeah but I realy think you should rewrite some lines,

I understand that many supporter or fans want that you add this or that,

like I said, only my opinion
1.I'm not sure which event you mean by the hooker event?
2. None of the girls are drugged or it would've been specified. I don't plan on adding anything related to drugged sex as it doesn't comply to patreon guidelines (I think?).
I understand you want to kill Carter but I'm not adding anything that involves death, at least outside of natural death. But he'll get what he deserves.
Overflown
I am at the first weekend where we can decide to date Sola, Evelyn or Stella.

When I open the phone to talk to Evelyn I get an sms from Evelyn with "date_stella_1_pic_thumb" instead of an image then I also noticed that it is a picture of Stella but it is under Evelyn's sms.
Expect all them fixes on 0.2.41, coming in couple of days.
Needs more Evelyn content.
I agree

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
1.I'm not sure which event you mean by the hooker event?
2. None of the girls are drugged or it would've been specified. I don't plan on adding anything related to drugged sex as it doesn't comply to patreon guidelines (I think?).
I understand you want to kill Carter but I'm not adding anything that involves death, at least outside of natural death. But he'll get what he deserves.

Expect all them fixes on 0.2.41, coming in couple of days.

I agree
That Event with Mifa

in the hotel room

As I said, I like this game, so I pay a lot of attention to expressions etc.

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HerLittleSecret-0.2.41
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
eve best girl
Shes closely tied with stella, sola is window dressing as far as im concerned.

Does anyone know what happen with the swinging poll? Just curious.
is there a voting booth on a rubber tire somewhere? I am confused.

I hope all the guy's in the group - gangbang ones get what they deserve and we get to save the girls - all of them soon - the addition of these are totaly unecessary and ruin the love story you are making
I assume this corporal punishment extends to sleep rapists too! :censored::censored:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes