Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I get that the MC was up until very recently a virgin but man does he not have any common sense? It's not THAT hard to get some creepy dude fired from a tech job. No need to go full overprotective boyfriend. As other's have said it goes pretty dark and again I feel the MC makes some pretty poor choices which I have no control over (apparently). Why get all that knowledge if he isn't gonna use it?
MC even says "i took pictures of Sola" which was a choice like 2 updates ago...and i refused to take them, so we've also non-choices/fake-choices

• Wow
Reactions: hobobobb

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After this choice, the game flies to ignore. Seriously? Show a photo of your girlfriend or bring another girl to be torn to pieces? About Sola, a slut will always be a slut. Here as with alcoholics, I saw only one who has not yet been drinking for 10 years, and the rest started after a short time.))

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
This is the best place to put into a spoiler where you go into detail what would make sense
to happen in a future date with the same three girls, even if this one ends in disaster.
View attachment 2512304

They seem to be getting the message about how we feel about Sola.
You have no idea what I've had to go through. :LOL:
Any chance that 2 girls in Mifa date get another content?
You can expect to see them again on her dates.
After this choice, the game flies to ignore. Seriously? Show a photo of your girlfriend or bring another girl to be torn to pieces? About Sola, a slut will always be a slut. Here as with alcoholics, I saw only one who has not yet been drinking for 10 years, and the rest started after a short time.))
Whats so bad about bringing another girl who's willing? MC's no righteous hero he's a typical selfish normie who wants to move on with his life.
I get that the MC was up until very recently a virgin but man does he not have any common sense? It's not THAT hard to get some creepy dude fired from a tech job. No need to go full overprotective boyfriend. As other's have said it goes pretty dark and again I feel the MC makes some pretty poor choices which I have no control over (apparently). Why get all that knowledge if he isn't gonna use it?
Getting him fired, yes could be an option. But do that and a few others will have an uprising. "Just because he's fired she's now safe? Thats dumb!" Stuff around that line. No matter what I add I have to fix the root of the problem if I want everyone happy, having to have had introduced Carter the man himself.
MC even says "i took pictures of Sola" which was a choice like 2 updates ago...and i refused to take them, so we've also non-choices/fake-choices
I thought you were done playing my game :cool: but it's good to see you come back whether you hate it or like it.
Anyway in the end, you take the photos but you don't really do anything with them if you choose to not. Fake but not all the way fake.
I CAN'T DO ANYTHING. I CLOSE TO DO LIST BUT I DON'T ANY OPTION. NO MAP, PHONE, NOTHING. I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE
Tell me what you did to get to that point. I have to find where it's causing the bug.
Do we get any new femdom scenes with the boss?
Not yet. It's now Penny ans Ciera's turn.

So everyone looking for a brighter mood in the game, it'll happen. I personally think the next update is pretty light. You get to ask either Eve or Stella for help finding the horny girl as they'll take different approach to help you out.
(Wrote this on my phone)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Having only come into this recently, I'm not sure what update I've reached in the game or how long ago everyone else would have seen what I'm seeing now. Here's where I'm at:

I just ran into Carter at the mall, while Sola is looking at the cute cups and honey, etc. There's an image of her highschool bullying events as described by Carter...

And so, once again, I'm left feeling like ... HOW could anyone playing this not understand where all this is going or what kind of story and images might come in the future? How could anyone see this story as just a happy-go-lucky vanilla harem game? People keep talking about how much they love Sola, what a great girl she is, how precious she is and so on ...
She has been depicted from day one as having serious control issues with sexual impulses. This story with Carter started on what day 3? This has been the main focus of the plot the whole way through.

I don't understand how anyone was surprised by anything I've read about in this thread, I'm disgusted that you've all bullied an artist into changing his work, and quite frankly the impression that I'm getting is that what you want is simply the proverbial "virgin whore," who acts like a wanton slut around YOU but nobody else. That you wanted to somehow protect her without ever having to be fully aware of the depth of her problems or her past. Well, I'm sorry, but I never got the impression that that was where this story was going, and I don't understand how any of you fooled yourselves into thinking this would stay all "pure" and "innocent."

This story started dark and is getting gradually darker the further I go. It's one of the most original and legitimately interesting stories I've seen in some time on this site, and you've all whined and moaned your way into getting the author to censor himself. That's just really sad.

I'm not saying the game is perfect or some unreproachable artistic masterpiece, but I do think the dev is approaching this as an artist and not as a Hollywood script doctor feeding off the latest polls of what's selling this week.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So everyone looking for a brighter mood in the game, it'll happen. I personally think the next update is pretty light. You get to ask either Eve or Stella for help finding the horny girl as they'll take different approach to help you out.
(Wrote this on my phone)
I still think that the option I like best is to kill them.

Having only come into this recently, I'm not sure what update I've reached in the game or how long ago everyone else would have seen what I'm seeing now. Here's where I'm at:

I just ran into Carter at the mall, while Sola is looking at the cute cups and honey, etc. There's an image of her highschool bullying events as described by Carter...

And so, once again, I'm left feeling like ... HOW could anyone playing this not understand where all this is going or what kind of story and images might come in the future? How could anyone see this story as just a happy-go-lucky vanilla harem game? People keep talking about how much they love Sola, what a great girl she is, how precious she is and so on ...
She has been depicted from day one as having serious control issues with sexual impulses. This story with Carter started on what day 3? This has been the main focus of the plot the whole way through.

I don't understand how anyone was surprised by anything I've read about in this thread, I'm disgusted that you've all bullied an artist into changing his work, and quite frankly the impression that I'm getting is that what you want is simply the proverbial "virgin whore," who acts like a wanton slut around YOU but nobody else. That you wanted to somehow protect her without ever having to be fully aware of the depth of her problems or her past. Well, I'm sorry, but I never got the impression that that was where this story was going, and I don't understand how any of you fooled yourselves into thinking this would stay all "pure" and "innocent."

This story started dark and is getting gradually darker the further I go. It's one of the most original and legitimately interesting stories I've seen in some time on this site, and you've all whined and moaned your way into getting the author to censor himself. That's just really sad.

I'm not saying the game is perfect or some unreproachable artistic masterpiece, but I do think the dev is approaching this as an artist and not as a Hollywood script doctor feeding off the latest polls of what's selling this week.
Ok, but it's harem with romance, isn't it?

Personally if I can have all the LIs I'm interested in and they don't have sex with anyone other than the MC, then we're good and I will return to play the game.

Last edited:

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
That is not what you said ( I get making any swinging or sharing scene skipable or non-existant if you chose to avoid that route, but getting rid of it all together is always a shame for us who do enjoy those kinks.) the stuff removed was in no way connected to the swinging tag that is still there. You want on the attack to defend something that was not touched. If you read both things removed a dream that did nothing and a point in a backstory that only makes the character look better and does not effect path at all. So you are throwing blame for nothing.
I honestly fail to see how this is so hard to understand for you, the scenes removed obviously weren't sharing nor swinging scenes since they were both made up scenarios, but even more obviously, they did appeal to that kink as they involved other men, this is literally how sharing routes start in most swinging/sharing games, MC imagines LI with other men, dreams about it or gets told about a LI previous relationship and gets turned on by it, these are literally the most common scenarios in which MCs realize they have a sharing kink, therefore it serves as foreshadow and to set the stage for future sharing plotlines.

Again, I've explictely stated since my 1st comment that my worry is that this is the direction in which future sharing content goes:

It would honestly be a shame if swinging and/or sharing content keeps getting cut out
I also explictely stated that my main reason for concern around this is that this is how quite a few games have dealt with people hating sharing routes, by removing scenes that were setting those routes up and therefore, completely scratching those routes. So no, my comment was never centered around what has or hasn't been touched so far, but about what could be touched if the developer follows the same direction that those other games have.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

rmstw

Nov 3, 2020
Getting him fired, yes could be an option. But do that and a few others will have an uprising. "Just because he's fired she's now safe? Thats dumb!" Stuff around that line. No matter what I add I have to fix the root of the problem if I want everyone happy, having to have had introduced Carter the man himself.
Appreciate the response! Let me say firstly, I know its difficult to make games especially ones that make everyone happy. I think you are doing well even though I may disagree with certain aspects.

I get the root of the problem I'm just not sure the MC is doing it in a very effective way. Imagine if you had beef with a dealer in your neighborhood and being like... you know what, I'm gonna go talk to the head of the mafia. Sure maybe those dude's aren't the head but there's no question the MC is playing with fire. Perhaps there is no "Good" ending. Maybe I'm missing some critical person to bring into the fray. I just think it would've been nice to maybe bring in some of the side characters to give the MC more ammo. Someone like Stella who clearly cares about Sola at least somewhat but is well versed in dealing with creeps.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I thought that Eve and the MC are such good friends? Then he tells her what's going, and, what a piece of shit you are. Yep, truly best friends. Not even a word out of the MC to stand up for himself, as always. Got to love these reality vn shows

• Angry
Reactions: Overflown

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

You have no idea what I've had to go through. :LOL:

You can expect to see them again on her dates.

Whats so bad about bringing another girl who's willing? MC's no righteous hero he's a typical selfish normie who wants to move on with his life.

I thought you were done playing my game :cool: but it's good to see you come back whether you hate it or like it.
Anyway in the end, you take the photos but you don't really do anything with them if you choose to not. Fake but not all the way fake.

Tell me what you did to get to that point. I have to find where it's causing the bug.

Not yet. It's now Penny ans Ciera's turn.

(Wrote this on my phone)
So if I give Sola's picture to Carter is that going to be a sharing route or is that going to be a cuck route where those guys will steal Sola from the player?

Not a big fan of sharing Sola because she is like the perfect girl to me, she has that cute asian, feminine vibe to me which I adore but I'd rather share her then lose her but if I can keep her for myself I would much rather do that.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So if I give Sola's picture to Carter is that going to be a sharing route or is that going to be a cuck route where those guys will steal Sola from the player?

Not a big fan of sharing Sola because she is like the perfect girl to me, she has that cute asian, feminine vibe to me which I adore but I'd rather share her then lose her but if I can keep her for myself I would much rather do that.
No she won't be shared. The choices were a matter of sharing her photos or not, nothing else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: frozenfeet

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
No she won't be shared. The choices were a matter of sharing her photos or not, nothing else.
So if we don't share the photos will that cause problems down the line? I actually didn't share the photo but had Carter make a deep fake since I thought that would stop Carter from going after Sola but right after that he asked to take her out to lunch.

There is something about Carter that I can't help but despise him, I think it is because he is trying to play me. Like he really doesn't care about Sola and just wants to get into her pants and help his friends get into her pants as well and he is just trying to trick the player into allowing it to happen.

Then after the luch when Sola was upset and apologized and said she would never talk to Carter again if the player forgave her I would have accepted that knowing the kind of person that Carter is. Why would I want her to hang out with someone who basically is trying to help his friends blackmail and rape her?

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So if we don't share the photos will that cause problems down the line?
Sharing or deepfaking, while they have different dialogues depending on which one you choose, will both end in the same outcome. But it doesn't end with Sola being shared.
There is something about Carter that I can't help but despise him, I think it is because he is trying to play me. Like he really doesn't care about Sola and just wants to get into her pants and help his friends get into her pants as well and he is just trying to trick the player into allowing it to happen.
Yes he is playing you but not for his friends but for his own. Sola was the only person who gave him any reassurance back when they were in school and that causes him to see her as his "idol" of some sort. What's disgusting is the way he expresses his gratitude towards her, sick and twisted.
Then after the luch when Sola was upset and apologized and said she would never talk to Carter again if the player forgave her I would have accepted that knowing the kind of person that Carter is. Why would I want her to hang out with someone who basically is trying to help his friends blackmail and rape her?
That's right. MC knows, but Sola doesn't understand him. Under normal circumstances this is not something that would cause so much complication but for Sola, who's had a lonely past, doesn't fit in that category.
At the same time Carter isn't really trying to help his friends. It's the opposite because he wants her for himself.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Sharing or deepfaking, while they have different dialogues depending on which one you choose, will both end in the same outcome. But it doesn't end with Sola being shared.

Yes he is playing you but not for his friends but for his own. Sola was the only person who gave him any reassurance back when they were in school and that causes him to see her as his "idol" of some sort. What's disgusting is the way he expresses his gratitude towards her, sick and twisted.

That's right. MC knows, but Sola doesn't understand him. Under normal circumstances this is not something that would cause so much complication but for Sola, who's had a lonely past, doesn't fit in that category.
At the same time Carter isn't really trying to help his friends. It's the opposite because he wants her for himself.
Thanks for this conversation this really cleared up for me the direction this game is heading in and it is a relief for me.

Also makes me wonder if Carter is actually the brains behind all the blackmailing they have done to the girls and is just pretending that he is being forced by those other two guys and Carter is actually using those other two guys to get to Sola. Which would make him him very devious and dangerous.

I hope Evelyn will believe us at some point she is really sweet and she seems to genuinely care about the MC, I'd almost say she is in love with him and when she got on the MCs case about how he reacted to Sola going to lunch with Carter that really bothered me cause I thought she at least cared enough about the MC to at least think about what he said to her and consider it might possibly be true.

Also I keep getting the feeling that she is seeing a girl, that she doesn't actually have a boyfriend or is that all just in my head? If thats not true the other idea that I had is that she does have a boyfriend but is also seeing a girl. Wait a moment didn't the MC say something about finding a long black hair on Evelyn's bed? The only person that I can think of with long black hair is Sola :oops:.

Last edited:

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
The game is really good but there are certain things that really annoy me.

carter,

which also annoys me at the moment,

the game is really good but weirdly i want to throw my keyboard out the window every 5 minutes
but that's just my opinion

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes