fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So.. Sola and the MC decided to stay together after the trial dating period and a few months later she was pregnant, then they got a dog and lived happily ever after. The end.

Unfortunately poor Carter disappeared and no one ever saw him again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When will the next update be?
You mean besides the one that just came out today?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Question is it possible to avoid the second scene at the apartment? That's when I turned it off.

Either go back and tell Eve the truth about him, and/or go back to not giving the photos to Carter at all, I'm thinking the option was to modify them yourself but honestly can't remember. Thanks.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
No matther what you do the end result is the same you give the bastards pictures of sola. I tried cheating too find out if there was different outcomes. Honestly i am unsure how too feel about this update sure sola is apperently safe but its not the end of the story with the shitheads.
Yeah that really caught me off guard. Walk in the room and there's the girl on the bed with two guys and the other one who was obviously kidnapped and being tortured, and I was like nope! I'm sure that's Carter's sister but doesn't matter for me. Not the visuals I'm looking for and it sucks because I love Sola!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Question is it possible to avoid the second scene at the apartment? That's when I turned it off.

Either go back and tell Eve the truth about him, and/or go back to not giving the photos to Carter at all, I'm thinking the option was to modify them yourself but honestly can't remember. Thanks.
How is the scene? I haven't played in a while, and I don't think I'll be back until several things in the game are changed, so I'd rather know if it's something else I'm not going to like.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Actually, from what you have described, the only option that seems acceptable to me is to kill the blackmailers, anything else would be disappointing. Actually having to find another girl to blackmail is the same as telling me: you can walk out of the game with no regrets.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It is possible to avoid giving Carter Sola's photos and or to the other guys at the hotel.
And is it easy to get? Actually, if I have to follow specific steps for this, I prefer to know in advance what they are and not have to guess by trial and error.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
And is it easy to get? Actually, if I have to follow specific steps for this, I prefer to know in advance what they are and not have to guess by trial and error.
All it requires is 14 artistry and you actually get to choose to show him or go a different solution from day 13. Same with the latter. You can choose. Neither require trial and error stuff.

Hi Dev, will there be any new Evelyn and Stella scenes in their houses in the next update?
Next update is a minor update where I'll be replacing bunch of old animations with new ones. Next major update will not include freeroam scenes just yet.

Last edited:

JM24

May 27, 2021
With all due respect, the new animations actually appeared more peculiar than the previous ones...the lighting is just too "red", if that makes sense.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
With all due respect, the new animations actually appeared more peculiar than the previous ones...the lighting is just too "red", if that makes sense.
I know :( Especially on dark scenes on her legs. I'm still trying to find a fix other than raising the brightness of the scene.

• Sad
Reactions: JohnF95zone

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Did I understand correctly that in one playthrough we can only be in a relationship with 2 girls?
ps: Sola is so cute

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
So, he didn't changed the story about sucking dick in the bar, just removed the picture. Clearly lesson wasn't learn. No, he did.I was using multimod for the old version, my bad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How much "swinging" content is there in his game and what is the understanding of "swinging" by this dev? Swinging means in fact 2 couples exchanging partners (aka wife swap) but from what i have seen on this forum many (young) devs seem to consider 3 somes (FFM or MMF) as being swinging. Well that may be kinda "swinging light" mostly for the beginners of this life style but that's not real swinging. So what what kind of swinging is there in this game (if any)?

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes