JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
How much "swinging" content is there in his game and what is the understanding of "swinging" by this dev? Swinging means in fact 2 couples exchanging partners (aka wife swap) but from what i have seen on this forum many (young) devs seem to consider 3 somes (FFM or MMF) as being swinging. Well that may be kinda "swinging light" mostly for the beginners of this life style but that's not real swinging. So what what kind of swinging is there in this game (if any)?
From what I understood, swinging is not a focus of the game and only happen in one scene with one of the LI, Stella. It may not be the kind of swinging that real-life swingers do on their daily life ( I am speculating because I actually don't know what real-life swingers do ), but the scene in question meets the tags definition of this site. Personally, I haven't get to that scene yet and I couldn't care less what kind of content it is.
NEXT SWINGING. There' s a little swinging scene with NOT SOLA but one within Stella's date. It's a 2 on 2 blind date where at the end they go to a hotel all drunk as fucked and MC gets an optional (not even optional because you have to choose the right choices during the date to make it happen) swinging scene the players can choose to or not choose to. You can even choose to take both girls for yourself and have the other guy cry in the corner.
Original post here.

Hope that answers your question.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
ok the mc stupidity of this story has just lost my interest.. it was going ok for a while but the forced actions we must go through as the mc now just has spiralled this 'story' to being rediculous.. i dunno if this was your original plot or if you have caved to plot interfering demands along the way but now even i dont want to play as this mc anymore and i'll play most trash even once

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
From what I understood, swinging is not a focus of the game and only happen in one scene with one of the LI, Stella. It may not be the kind of swinging that real-life swingers do on their daily life ( I am speculating because I actually don't know what real-life swingers do ), but the scene in question meets the tags definition of this site. Personally, I haven't get to that scene yet and I couldn't care less what kind of content it is.

Original post here.

Hope that answers your question.
Everyone will have their opinion, but it seems to me that failing miserably on the date and not even having the option of achieving the scene is the best one.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
How much "swinging" content is there in his game and what is the understanding of "swinging" by this dev? Swinging means in fact 2 couples exchanging partners (aka wife swap) but from what i have seen on this forum many (young) devs seem to consider 3 somes (FFM or MMF) as being swinging. Well that may be kinda "swinging light" mostly for the beginners of this life style but that's not real swinging. So what what kind of swinging is there in this game (if any)?
My interpretation of this practice is "swinging in a harem game = threesome ... and sometimes some guy in the corner"

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
I get making any swinging or sharing scene skipable or non-existant if you chose to avoid that route, but getting rid of it all together is always a shame for us who do enjoy those kinks.
It would honestly be a shame if swinging and/or sharing content keeps getting cut out due to a couple of dudes not being able to handle that the route exists, even tho they could simply avoid it and enjoy what they do want to see, instead they make their mission to take away the games or routes that us who are into open relationships would enjoy.
It wouldn't be the first game with such great potential for these kind of stories that gets ruined by them, but like I said, it's always a shame.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
From what I understand there is no sharing tag so sharing is also included in the swinging tag which is probably why it's used for threesomes as well.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
I get making any swinging or sharing scene skipable or non-existant if you chose to avoid that route, but getting rid of it all together is always a shame for us who do enjoy those kinks.
It would honestly be a shame if swinging and/or sharing content keeps getting cut out due to a couple of dudes not being able to handle that the route exists, even tho they could simply avoid it and enjoy what they do want to see, instead they make their mission to take away the games or routes that us who are into open relationships would enjoy.
It wouldn't be the first game with such great potential for these kind of stories that gets ruined by them, but like I said, it's always a shame.
Did you not read no sharing was cut it was a dream and the a photo from characters backstory so dont know what you are trying to defend?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, new update.

As this gone into the sadistic hell that it looks like it's going?

Having a unavoidable LI that is a sex-addict with no self-control, only has 2 options, either you make her a prisoner, gagged and shackled, or, you accept being cucked. Because, she WILL do it, it's only a matter of when. It may take years, or mere hours, someone that doesn't fix that will find a way to do it. She's sick, she needs to be helped to deal with it. Not controlled. Not imprisoned.

So, this game is about how long you can delay the unavoidable cucking. In the meantime the Dev is creating as many pitfalls as possible. Making the MC become a jailer, a corrupted sociopath that solves blackmails by changing victims. Sure, sure, he's going to look for damaged people that find pleasure in being raped. To be honest, this is so revolting that defies classification.

I played the beginning of this, wasn't particularly impressed by the unnecessary sandbox, decided to give it some time to mature. Now, I come here and the tone of the game changed to this dark, evil, disgusting, corrupted version of what started with a harem game.

Every time I come to this thread I find even more reasons to drop this.

Now, that inexperienced MC, with good intentions, is now a jailer for the girl he fell in love with, to prevent her from falling on every dick that crosses her path. Now, he needs to find willing victims to live rape fantasies by his lover blackmailers. All the while still pretending that this is all for "love".

I don't know if this can be turned around, or if there's even an interest on turning this. What I do know, is that reading what goes on in this thread makes me feel dirtied for even having been part of this. What an absolute disappointment.

Peace :(

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
Did you not read no sharing was cut it was a dream and the a photo from characters backstory so dont know what you are trying to defend?
ike I said, it's not the first game where developers get bullied into getting rid of this type of scenes and it has often discouraged them from making any sharing content whatsoever after that, that was my point, my "concern" (for a lack of a better word) is not about the scenes that got deleted but how that type of decisions could impact the development of future sharing scenes as it has happened with other games.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Well the dev didn't even realise that sharing an Li with another man is considered sharing/swinging untill players told him that, yeah I know shocker! He probably enjoys that shit like you do so you can expect more scenes like that in future with the same or other Li's.

Dec 8, 2020
ike I said, it's not the first game where developers get bullied into getting rid of this type of scenes and it has often discouraged them from making any sharing content whatsoever after that, that was my point, my "concern" (for a lack of a better word) is not about the scenes that got deleted but how that type of decisions could impact the development of future sharing scenes as it has happened with other games.
That is not what you said ( I get making any swinging or sharing scene skipable or non-existant if you chose to avoid that route, but getting rid of it all together is always a shame for us who do enjoy those kinks.) the stuff removed was in no way connected to the swinging tag that is still there. You want on the attack to defend something that was not touched. If you read both things removed a dream that did nothing and a point in a backstory that only makes the character look better and does not effect path at all. So you are throwing blame for nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and EJW

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the best place to put into a spoiler where you go into detail what would make sense
to happen in a future date with the same three girls, even if this one ends in disaster.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone is looking for redeeming qualities of this game, all of them are Sola,
literally everything about her having a private problem and MC being this handsome
white knight that his collegues feel the need to one up, those are believable work antics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thern

Jan 29, 2020
Man, really love the story, and Sola is such a perfect girl, sheesh.

Even though this will take its time to be made fully complete, I just want to thank you guys for all the hard work and how amazing this journey has been so far.

rmstw

Nov 3, 2020
I get that the MC was up until very recently a virgin but man does he not have any common sense? It's not THAT hard to get some creepy dude fired from a tech job. No need to go full overprotective boyfriend. As other's have said it goes pretty dark and again I feel the MC makes some pretty poor choices which I have no control over (apparently). Why get all that knowledge if he isn't gonna use it?

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes