Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Her Little Secret [v0.1.31] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 920 MB
Original Size Mac: 886 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 162 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 128 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
By the game's title I was expecting her little secret to be that she has a penis, that's how it usually goes.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Interesting, I'll check this out. I'm not into femdom, but in some games it just makes sense to have it and maybe even turn things around and...rise to power or to reach an equilibrium.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
-Day 3 - Added an option to skip out on sex with Sola
Well fuck me, OK so I try to be a fair man when I can, so as I condemned the dev for what is considered rape, so if you can now not be a piece of shit who rapes a woman, then well done to the dev.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On the other news worthy flip of the coin, skipping on your sex life is ... counterintuitive in any game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
She fingers herself in the middle of the office, it is clear she just has a sexual addiction.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really don't think it was rape with the mc and Sola. Cant 2 ppl who are drunk and clearly like each other just have sex nowadays.? And yes I know you get the choice to say no but really tell me how many men are in his situation and being a virgin most likely dying to change that fact and a girl who seems to want it more than you do. Also at the end of it, she already knew you were a virgin and seem to be wanting to help change that for you as the mc.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
And in regard to her secret, I wouldn't have minded if it was that she had a DICK and if she did I would hope that it wasn't a small one. ;) But that said I really like her how she is.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
That first image... Really!? You actually included hotdogging a girl... You may as well make your game vegan if you are not going to hamburger the girls.

I don't know the context of the screen but I'm not a fan of adult characters doing junior high experimenting, too scared of actual sex stuff either.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Synopsis reads like game is focused on one girl (and oddly goes out of its way to specify her as "human"), but banner image and screenshots show multiple... girl's secret is she's a shapeshifting alien, faerie, or something along those lines, and all those girls are her? If that's it, the futa-fetishists hoping it was "she has a dick" could still get their wish, at least temporarily. :p

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes