blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Good start, renders are well done, thought the sandbox and "daily routine" needs to be streamlined or removed. I can understand if there's additional events planned in later content (hence the streamlined option) but overall the whole morning routine is just another form of light grind to get stats (tv option) and as of right now in this release, there isn't much point to it. Maybe later it'll have more impact on the story/characters, so we'll see.

IMO Sandboxes rarely pan out how the developer wants and ends up ruining the experience (with time padding/grind/unneeded clicks etc). Though I *do* have to give a bonus point in this one, as the sandbox isn't a nightmare to navigate, it's easy to get around without much frustration (initially I didn't see the go to work option in the upper right corner though).

Story is really basic for now (didn't expect a lot as it's a very early release), but has a bit of mystery with the intern.

I'll keep an eye on this one for sure, I just hope that the sandbox and point/click/search features don't become a grind/nuisance later on.

Currently it's around 30 minutes and just an intro to the characters with a few minor lewd scenes.
so sandbox without the sandbox tag. surprise surprise. too bad, the girls are gorgeous, but this is why i check comments. going on ignore. wouldn't be an issue if tagged properly, since we have a filter and i use it. :confused:

edit: it IS in the genres. i'll request it be added to top level as well

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
pretty nice start

renders are good - not top but good

writing is fluent -
one thing about writing : its well phrased but this one doesnt fit with the style

Screenshot_4.png

and the mc is what? 25? - looks like a teenager of 16-18

will keep an eye on it

thanks for sharing Overflown :cool:

Reactions: Overflown

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure if I like the drunken sex scene that is forced on us.
I tried really hard not to build up affection points with her and then this...
Is there a way to avoid her or does it have to happen?

Reactions: bulifun

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Three things, 1. If you're making a sandbox game, make sure the game doesn't suddenly end after 20min, but instead you are free to do whatever. 2. Make sure the UI isn't cluttered. The UI design is definitely weird but some aspects like the apps and widgets are messy. 3. If you are giving us choices within the game, make sure they actually do something different other than give us the illusion of choice. Or just not give any choice at all.
Other than those 3 things, game is decent.

Reactions: Sheesh_a_Treesha
May 31, 2021
Good start, renders are well done, thought the sandbox and "daily routine" needs to be streamlined or removed. I can understand if there's additional events planned in later content (hence the streamlined option) but overall the whole morning routine is just another form of light grind to get stats (tv option) and as of right now in this release, there isn't much point to it. Maybe later it'll have more impact on the story/characters, so we'll see.

IMO Sandboxes rarely pan out how the developer wants and ends up ruining the experience (with time padding/grind/unneeded clicks etc). Though I *do* have to give a bonus point in this one, as the sandbox isn't a nightmare to navigate, it's easy to get around without much frustration (initially I didn't see the go to work option in the upper right corner though).

Story is really basic for now (didn't expect a lot as it's a very early release), but has a bit of mystery with the intern.

I'll keep an eye on this one for sure, I just hope that the sandbox and point/click/search features don't become a grind/nuisance later on.

Currently it's around 30 minutes and just an intro to the characters with a few minor lewd scenes.
yeah not sure why it has screenshots of content thats not in the game

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
Im stuck after the first sex scene with sola on the weekend? Theres nothing to do and it ejects me to the main menu after a while

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Whats the secret, she pees her pants everywhere she goes??
Part of it...?
I'm not sure if I like the drunken sex scene that is forced on us.
I tried really hard not to build up affection points with her and then this...
Is there a way to avoid her or does it have to happen?
I will make it happen on the next update.
Three things, 1. If you're making a sandbox game, make sure the game doesn't suddenly end after 20min, but instead you are free to do whatever. 2. Make sure the UI isn't cluttered. The UI design is definitely weird but some aspects like the apps and widgets are messy. 3. If you are giving us choices within the game, make sure they actually do something different other than give us the illusion of choice. Or just not give any choice at all.
Other than those 3 things, game is decent.
Very good points. I'll do something about it, thanks

Reactions: HorizonD
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes