Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
So, there's a glitch that if you talk to Sola after already choosing a date on Saturday, you can't select any options in the conversation, so you're just stuck there.

By the way, could you add a Skip button, please?

Reactions: jamesonjames

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So, there's a glitch that if you talk to Sola after already choosing a date on Saturday, you can't select any options in the conversation, so you're just stuck there.

By the way, could you add a Skip button, please?
Was it Stella that you chose as your date before talking to Sola?

And a skip button for what?

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Was it Stella that you chose as your date before talking to Sola?

And a skip button for what?
Yes, it was Stella.

A skip button on the bottom of the screen to skip dialogue I've already read. It's usually there by default in ren'py games.

EDIT: Another bug occurs if you date Evelyn. The next day, you can find her waiting for you at the entrance again, and you can play out the entire date again, but once it's over, an error screen appears and I'm forced to close the game. She's clearly not meant to be there a second time.

Last edited:

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yes, it was Stella.

A skip button on the bottom of the screen to skip dialogue I've already read. It's usually there by default in ren'py games.

EDIT: Another bug occurs if you date Evelyn. The next day, you can find her waiting for you at the entrance again, and you can play out the entire date again, but once it's over, an error screen appears and I'm forced to close the game. She's clearly not meant to be there a second time.
Yes you're in v0.1.4. I released a 0.1.41 right as you were commenting. You should play on the new version. And as for the skip button you can just use CTRL to skip through.

Reactions: Dr. PuPu

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Her Little Secret [v0.1.41] [Overflown] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,30 GB / 321 MB - HerLittleSecret-0.1.41-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,27 GB / 287 MB - HerLittleSecret-0.1.41-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12v2 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

RavenSVK

Nov 26, 2018
Good game but is there any gallery unlocker ? or do anyone have guide to unlock every scene and pic?

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Is it possible to get 7 affection with Stella? I only get 5
If you have 5 then you did really well with her since that's the maximum at the moment.
I can see that you need 7 affection for the unlock, which is a mistake on my part. I'll have to fix it later.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes