moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
So is the Milf in the BJ dream sequence his Boss -slash- Landlady -slash - anything not family related, but who just happens to live in the same house where the MC can sniff her panties - that kind of thing? LOL

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
So is the Milf in the BJ dream sequence his Boss -slash- Landlady -slash - anything not family related, but who just happens to live in the same house where the MC can sniff her panties - that kind of thing? LOL
No. ^^

Overflown
White font on a light background is hard to read. (Phone)
You might want to change that. ^^
But a nice start, keep it up.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
No. ^^

Overflown
White font on a light background is hard to read. (Phone)
You might want to change that. ^^
But a nice start, keep it up.
Ohh I didn't even know the pc version could be played on an android! Is it playable at all with the point and click system?

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
ran into a no image error, and another error after that when trying to visit sola's room upstairs image 'solaroom8am_nosola_nopic' not found before the end of the update.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ohh I didn't even know the pc version could be played on an android! Is it playable at all with the point and click system?
No, sorry I didn't put it in a correct sentence. I mean the phone in-game. ^^

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
No, sorry I didn't put it in a correct sentence. I mean the phone in-game. ^^
Ohhhh, I actually did that on purpose! so that you're pushed to change the background on the phone by going into the settings!
But thanks for the input, I might change it if it becomes too much of a problem.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
ran into a no image error, and another error after that when trying to visit sola's room upstairs image 'solaroom8am_nosola_nopic' not found before the end of the update.
Thank you! Do you have a traceback that you can send me on pm? I found the second error you mentioned but not the first!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ohhhh, I actually did that on purpose! so that you're pushed to change the background on the phone by going into the settings!
But thanks for the input, I might change it if it becomes too much of a problem.
You can do that? Darn it, I didn't see it. ^^

Reactions: Overflown

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Hey there, both the Mega and GDrive links are broken. The files attached to either have been removed.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Her Little Secret [v0.1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Unofficial Android Port of :

Her Little Secret [v0.1]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord
Thank you, should I just like add this on the main page with an unofficial tag?

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes