Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Looks interesting, but that navigation system needs rework. It's cumbersome to look with your mouse all over the screen for this white spots.
Good luck with the project.

Reactions: sidsan

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I had high hopes when looked at screen shots ! that ended a soon a started the game, the nav system is terrible, just walking is in a puzzle in its self .. not for me afraid ! good luck

Reactions: qaywsx

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I had high hopes when looked at screen shots ! that ended a soon a started the game, the nav system is terrible, just walking is in a puzzle in its self .. not for me afraid ! good luck
Ill be making changes to the navigation system for the brighter future of this game. Thank you for pointing it out.

Reactions: sidsan

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So how is that not a harem, unless you just have fun with them and still only end up with one in the end?
Basically yeah.. you have fun with em all and end up with one in the end.
I'm going by the harem definition set for f95 tag: 4 characters with consensual sex

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah a mini harem. There will be hints here and there of them suspecting. Im not solid on if i want them to be fully aware or not
If the girls don't know you're with other girls and they know each other, then it's not a harem: you're cheating on them. They have different tags.

On the other hand, I don't like femdom (from current tags) and BDSM, Humiliation, Sleep Sex, Spanking and Footjob (from future tags), are they things that can be avoided?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Navigation needs to be renewed. The telephone is terrible. White letters is not a good idea. Is it a sandbox? If so tag it that way I can miss it. Choice text is far too small. Not great for a first attempt. Not impressed I am afraid 3/10. Good luck and bye.

LineageL2ad

May 5, 2021
Very interesting story! But navigation is awful( It's hard to find a place on screen where you can click.
Great start and idea, thank you! Hope, that female domination won't be lost in the future releases)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I like the premise, visuals are good enough, and main girl looks adorable..but why go with this simulator/sandbox? This is better suited for management or freeform Life in City/etc type of games. Plus, you're setting yourself for way more work, ( typically) incompatible save games as you update/refine your game, etc.
Imo, better keep it simple for your first VN.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes