ios123

Oct 26, 2017
Maaaaan!!!! Have to choose one at the end. Hope for Harem ending since all the girls look good, I can't choose :(

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Untitled-4.png

Damn, and these models and renders are so good looking. :cry:
Kinda a bit disappointing but you cant have it all always. Dont know how the story is but alone from the renders/models I gonna try it out...when there is more content. Gonna have my eyes open for the future updates :oops:

Nov 2, 2021
The first time I encountered a game in which I can not find how to go to work) Congratulations, you hid it so well...

Ah, got it. The time is night, but when watching TV, the character said that he had little time and he was late.
If we continue to watch TV, we get the result on the screenshots below)
But the time is NIGHT

Last edited:
Reactions: tonigobe

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Basically yeah.. you have fun with em all and end up with one in the end.
I'm going by the harem definition set for f95 tag: 4 characters with consensual sex
I'm pretty weird, and if I can't finish the game with all of them, I prefer to only have scenes with the girl I'm going to finish with and avoid all the others (romance and sex scenes) Would this be possible?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The first time I encountered a game in which I can not find how to go to work) Congratulations, you hid it so well...

Ah, got it. The time is night, but when watching TV, the character said that he had little time and he was late.
If we continue to watch TV, we get the result on the screenshots below)
But the time is NIGHT
Oh rip. Okay ill get that fixed thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Damn I must be doing something wrong because I can't figure out how to sneak to Sola's bed, how to unlock the scene from the scene gallery and I can only unlock 2 of the reward images.
Sneaking requires you to drink coffee at night. The kienna scene requires you to choose a name that mocks her + be late for work on the first day.

Reactions: that1guyno1knows
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes