Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1660131193745.png

v0.1.8 Dawned

Changelog:
Day 8 Contents added
53 animations added. (day 8 and freeroam)
-(A third of them are the same animations but of different shading, day/night)

Reactions: Wyrme and thegrimm

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Right now not all of them are unlockable in a single playthrough, or until I update my game up until the 2nd weekend, because Stella and Eve's scenes are unlocked only by dating them.
My achievements say locked until new update, I'm playing new update with semi-recent save. I didn't have time on last update, so it was from June 9th. I have showered and grabbed the panties several times and it still says 0, Sola is at 10.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
gratz on the new multi location mini sex segments.. i really liked them and its something you dont see at all in other games with a sandbox element.. cant wait to see more added and alternatives possibly for each hotspot?

Will this feature be available to the other LI's - I ask as someone who has only ever been able to follow the Sola route.. i keep meaning to try to see what other options there are tho

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Her Little Secret [v0.1.8] [Overflown] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,79 GB / 333 MB - HerLittleSecret-0.1.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,76 GB / 300 MB - HerLittleSecret-0.1.8-mac-crunched.zip
= ~18,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
My achievements say locked until new update, I'm playing new update with semi-recent save. I didn't have time on last update, so it was from June 9th. I have showered and grabbed the panties several times and it still says 0, Sola is at 10.
If your achievements are still locked even before reaching the end of the update (day 9 morning), that might be my fault for not unlocking them when I updated the game... and what do you mean Sola is at 10?
gratz on the new multi location mini sex segments.. i really liked them and its something you dont see at all in other games with a sandbox element.. cant wait to see more added and alternatives possibly for each hotspot?

Will this feature be available to the other LI's - I ask as someone who has only ever been able to follow the Sola route.. i keep meaning to try to see what other options there are tho
Tahnk you. Yes, the plan is to add more for most hotspots around the house.
In future updates you'll have the option to call other LIs to do the same.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
If your achievements are still locked even before reaching the end of the update (day 9 morning), that might be my fault for not unlocking them when I updated the game... and what do you mean Sola is at 10?

Tahnk you. Yes, the plan is to add more for most hotspots around the house.
In future updates you'll have the option to call other LIs to do the same.
I guess her rank is at 10. Love or what was in the phone.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Played this one quite a while ago and there were just 3 scenes if I recall correctly. Missed 2 of them in my playthrough (I think i was either late/not late for work on first day or something). So missing 2/3 scenes just because I didnt do something that wasnt that clear kinda pissed me off. Seeing there is still no mod: any changes with how easy to miss scenes? or still they are somewhat unclear?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Overflown or anyone really... Been trying several different 'routes' but just checking regarding Eve.. the last scene i had for her LI path was when she came round drunk leading to foreplay.. is this as far as there is atm or did i miss anything

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can android joiplay able to play the game?
I'm not sure, never used it before.
Is Femdom avoidable and will here be Maledom?
Yes and yes.
Played this one quite a while ago and there were just 3 scenes if I recall correctly. Missed 2 of them in my playthrough (I think i was either late/not late for work on first day or something). So missing 2/3 scenes just because I didnt do something that wasnt that clear kinda pissed me off. Seeing there is still no mod: any changes with how easy to miss scenes? or still they are somewhat unclear?
They're easier to spot after To-do list got added in the game. But Kienna scenes can be easier, since I still get asked about those.
Overflown or anyone really... Been trying several different 'routes' but just checking regarding Eve.. the last scene i had for her LI path was when she came round drunk leading to foreplay.. is this as far as there is atm or did i miss anything
That's as far as you can go right now. Next progression starts on the following weekend.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'm not sure, never used it before.

Yes and yes.

They're easier to spot after To-do list got added in the game. But Kienna scenes can be easier, since I still get asked about those.

That's as far as you can go right now. Next progression starts on the following weekend.
ahhh ok ty.. so if im understanding it right.. weekends are the only times (unless a story event) when you can see Eve, Penny, (pool hall girl (sorry forgot her name) or Sola's school 'friend' (sorry the heat here is making my mind mush lol) alternativly the Work boss is only if you turn up to work late (i was doing it when it auto sends you with the gonna get fired if not careful dialogue) again after trying it multiple times i'm now guessing its only there after she prompts you or the 1st.. be late to work.. dont be late to work Hint.. followed by her text message about not being late and the >:) response

JM24

May 27, 2021
I miss the content with Kienna (boss) in the first week as I didn't go to work late. Is there any way to get the same scenes in the coming weeks? I simply don't want to start over again.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Okay nice.
Two question. To avoid Femdom you have to avoid the boss completely, or is there vanilla content for her?
and
Which girl is for the Maledom players?
What I have planned for the boss is all femdom. If I even decide to add vanilla content for her, you'll still have to go through the femdom first. (Some skippable, some not).
ahhh ok ty.. so if im understanding it right.. weekends are the only times (unless a story event) when you can see Eve, Penny, (pool hall girl (sorry forgot her name) or Sola's school 'friend' (sorry the heat here is making my mind mush lol) alternativly the Work boss is only if you turn up to work late (i was doing it when it auto sends you with the gonna get fired if not careful dialogue) again after trying it multiple times i'm now guessing its only there after she prompts you or the 1st.. be late to work.. dont be late to work Hint.. followed by her text message about not being late and the >:) response
You're mostly right. Weekends are where you can see Eve and Stella, as for Penny and Ciera, they won't necessarily be on weekends only you'll have chances to see them on weekdays as well. For Kienna, the boss, I will add hints through her text messages on when you can come to work late to trigger her next scenes.
I miss the content with Kienna (boss) in the first week as I didn't go to work late. Is there any way to get the same scenes in the coming weeks? I simply don't want to start over again.
You'll get your chances later on in the game.

YodasEnkel

May 7, 2018
Hallo,
ich habe einen Fehler gefunden (glaube ich).
Am 2. Tag (?) nach der Feier mit den beiden Mädels habe ich nach dem Heimweg bei Sola die Wahl Sex zu haben oder nicht. Ich hatte mich dafür entschieden keinen Sex zu haben (wir waren ja beide betrunken). Doch am nächsten Morgen erinnerte sich Sola (in Form eines Traumes) das wir Sex gehabt hätten.
Ich habe den Abend mehrmals mit früheren Speicherständen gespielt. Immer das gleiche Ergebnis (egal ob Sex oder nicht) sie erinnerte sich am nächste Morgen an eine intime Nacht.

Google translation

Hello,
I found a bug (I think).
On the 2nd day (?) after the party with the two girls, I have the choice to have sex or not after going home at Sola's. I had chosen not to have sex (we were both drunk). But the next morning, Sola remembered (in the form of a dream) that we had had sex.
I played with previous saves several times throughout the evening. Always the same result (whether sex or not) she recalled an intimate night the next morning.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hallo,
ich habe einen Fehler gefunden (glaube ich).
Am 2. Tag (?) nach der Feier mit den beiden Mädels habe ich nach dem Heimweg bei Sola die Wahl Sex zu haben oder nicht. Ich hatte mich dafür entschieden keinen Sex zu haben (wir waren ja beide betrunken). Doch am nächsten Morgen erinnerte sich Sola (in Form eines Traumes) das wir Sex gehabt hätten.
Ich habe den Abend mehrmals mit früheren Speicherständen gespielt. Immer das gleiche Ergebnis (egal ob Sex oder nicht) sie erinnerte sich am nächste Morgen an eine intime Nacht.

Google translation

Hello,
I found a bug (I think).
On the 2nd day (?) after the party with the two girls, I have the choice to have sex or not after going home at Sola's. I had chosen not to have sex (we were both drunk). But the next morning, Sola remembered (in the form of a dream) that we had had sex.
I played with previous saves several times throughout the evening. Always the same result (whether sex or not) she recalled an intimate night the next morning.
It's not a bug. She'll have the 'dream' regardless of what you choose. But the contents of the dream is what's different (because it aint a dream really but she thinks it is.)

Reactions: Envoye
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes