WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
What I have planned for the boss is all femdom. If I even decide to add vanilla content for her, you'll still have to go through the femdom first. (Some skippable, some not).

You're mostly right. Weekends are where you can see Eve and Stella, as for Penny and Ciera, they won't necessarily be on weekends only you'll have chances to see them on weekdays as well. For Kienna, the boss, I will add hints through her text messages on when you can come to work late to trigger her next scenes.

You'll get your chances later on in the game.
Overly complicated, why not just make a vn?... I lost interest because of all the missable content and all the b.s. points and other crap. Especially the missing dialogue choices at the beginning... sandbox is a huge negative but add all the other gameplay mechanics and it's just no fun at all.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Overly complicated, why not just make a vn?... I lost interest because of all the missable content and all the b.s. points and other crap. Especially the missing dialogue choices at the beginning... sandbox is a huge negative but add all the other gameplay mechanics and it's just no fun at all.
Sandbox offers freedom, but can be ruined by Grind. VN doesn't have Grind, but there is basically no freedom.
There is a cheat Mod, so that should help. The Dev also eased up on requirements, so there is less grind.

jly

Aug 18, 2017
Sandbox offers freedom, but can be ruined by Grind. VN doesn't have Grind, but there is basically no freedom.
There is a cheat Mod, so that should help. The Dev also eased up on requirements, so there is less grind.
I find this almost never true. Most sandboxes just add extra clicks for me between the last bit and the next bit. A LOT of sandboxes won't even progress unless you do every bit, and in the right order. Those sandboxes that let you bypass certain bits don't really offer any more freedom than a VN that lets you skip a scene either. Typically, it's just an illusion of freedom: you have to click (a bunch) to opt into something as opposed to clicking to opt out.

Not being able to see all the scenes in this game also caused me to check out. The game seems stuck in a weird place between wanting to be a sandbox and wanting to be a VN, where we're forced to only be able to see one character's storyline despite the sandbox elements. And then the story doesn't seem to make much sense with just one character's storyline: if we're not doing the Sola stuff, the Kienna and Evelyn storylines don't really make much sense, because why would we care about Sola much at all?

I agree that this game would make much more sense as a VN. Not really seeing the sandbox elements adding anything. (But again, I think that of most sandbox games.)

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Im considering adding a harem route for the future. But then it'll come after all the choosing and more (Dont wanna spoil). So if that's something that you may be of interest. :)
You mean it's depend from your choices like,if i choose the choices correctly we can get harem?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
News:
  • Added scene gallery for day 8 scenes.
  • Added handjob animations in the livingroom.
  • Lowered all affection requirements to 10 on freeroam sex for the time being.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Her Little Secret [v0.1.81] [Overflown] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,80 GB / 336 MB - HerLittleSecret-0.1.81-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,77 GB / 303 MB - HerLittleSecret-0.1.81-mac-crunched.zip
= ~18,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Going to sleep on day 7 returns ScriptError: could not find label 'dvrm', traceback references line 927 from script.py

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I'm just gonna be the first one to post so I can feel like I've accomplished something :)
All the preview pictures are of the short-haired girls (hair is shorter than the shoulder blades). The banner image has some long-haired ones. How do i avoid the short-haired ones?

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
All the preview pictures are of the short-haired girls (hair is shorter than the shoulder blades). The banner image has some long-haired ones. How do i avoid the short-haired ones?
You can simply avoid them by not dating them. I hope I understood your question correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes