EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Ishida Yoshiko, is a women whose body becomes a common ground for many people to react to. This leads to a discussion about why some women choose to have sex with other men to satisfy their husband's desires. From a physical perspective, women may experience more intense pleasure during lovemaking, but their demand for sex may not be as high. However, from an emotional standpoint, there is a bias towards allowing women to have their preferred partners for satisfaction. This perspective extends to the act of sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-17
Release Date: 2024-07-17
Original Title: 彼女の愛は一種の施し
Developer: Kai Studio -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png smpl8.png

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Ishida Yoshiko, is a women whose body becomes a common ground for many people to react to. This leads to a discussion about why some women choose to have sex with other men to satisfy their husband's desires. From a physical perspective, women may experience more intense pleasure during lovemaking, but their demand for sex may not be as high. However, from an emotional standpoint, there is a bias towards allowing women to have their preferred partners for satisfaction. This perspective extends to the act of sex.
anime-loli.gif
..is that gonna be on the test?
...thx for the share...nvm....oof
1721173023031.png

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
That's a very wordy overview that tells absolutely nothing lol.

Just go to the CI-EN page and hit it with a quick Google Translate. Makes a little more sense.

Also creator is already apologizing for bad sales/score. Not looking good.

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
That's a very wordy overview that tells absolutely nothing lol.

Just go to the CI-EN page and hit it with a quick Google Translate. Makes a little more sense.

Also creator is already apologizing for bad sales/score. Not looking good.
Is the game really that bad? Also this is from the apology post lol
1721174591482.png

Reactions: LOL32

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
The description say: "She is the girlfriend of the male protagonist, honest, kind, and even though she may tell lies "-> If she lies, she isn't honest by definition. Is the translation that bad or is it something it's too european to understand?

Don't mind me I'm just doing ritual, "NTR AVOIDABLE ?"
I wanna counterbalance all of the other comment, because i honestly wanna know.
From what i can see, the game have multiple end so it could be possible, even if i warn you that most scene will probably be on the NTR category (what NTR are we talking about? I bet it's netorare but i'm not sure enough, it's just a feeling from now on)

Reactions: Kekekerkek