nstar2014

Apr 1, 2018
From reading the dev post, seems like the review bomb is related to an overcomplicated game system and game-breaking bugs. For 3080 yen, I could see why it would be review bombed. Will try later to see for myself, but the implication is that we should wait until there's an update patch.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
So is the overview written in some high/flowery english or did my meager english knowledge deteriorate?
We sure this one isn't a badly mtl game disguise as "english"?

Reactions: FFTW and Sporking67

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
People mention mindbreak and losing to the cock, but I think 'developing NTR games' is the ultimate self-corruption genre. Something goes wrong with a lot of these guys.
I think there's a lot more wrong with guys who constantly go to ntr threads in order to moan about how terrible ntr is. :sneaky::coffee:
I see the same thing happening at hanime.tv, you can see thousands of likes, downloads, and views on ntr videos there yet there's always a bunch of morons in the comments who keep bitching about ntr and how oh-so-terrible it is. It's quite hilarious. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
I think there's a lot more wrong with guys who constantly go to ntr threads in order to moan about how terrible ntr is. :sneaky::coffee:
I see the same thing happening at hanime.tv, you can see thousands of likes, downloads, and views on ntr videos there yet there's always a bunch of morons in the comments who keep bitching about ntr and how oh-so-terrible it is. It's quite hilarious. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Yeah, it is like going out to an Italian restaurant and complaining that there is too much Italian food.

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
I have a question for those who already played. Do the scenes happen quickly or do you have to play 40 days to unlock one?

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
Artist is a big fan of long legs I see.

DAMN this game got a pretty bad rating on DLsite lol. Rare to see stuff get poor ratings there.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes