youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HerLoveIsAKindOfCharity-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Looks like I'll take a deep dive to see if this game is good or not. I understand bugs will be fixed in due time so let's hope dev tackles these things fast

Oct 9, 2021

Creator's note about the game release's problems
I went through the Ci-en, it is more of apology letter.
I went through the comments and damn, she apologizes a lot.

Main issues pointed out were:
1. Map too big
2. Too time consuming especially towards sex scenes
3. Low interactions (between players and NPC and FMC)

But my understanding becomes like this "the author/developer delivered a game that is totally on her PoV and did not consider Player's PoV".

Reason on the review bombs:
1. The paying customers got a product that is categorized as "Unfinished product" or "By-product"
2. Customers got duped by the art thinking it will have a good experience

So, it is hard on the author but this is why understanding the target audience is a must. After this, it will be either she gets better or she just drops from this field (NSW games), [assumption] she might drop since she mentioned about currency exchange rate is terrible and she feels she has invested a lot.

[Edit] I then saw the project contributors....okay that's too many hands at a level

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
I think there's a lot more wrong with guys who constantly go to ntr threads in order to moan about how terrible ntr is. :sneaky::coffee:
I see the same thing happening at hanime.tv, you can see thousands of likes, downloads, and views on ntr videos there yet there's always a bunch of morons in the comments who keep bitching about ntr and how oh-so-terrible it is. It's quite hilarious. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I don't really have a problem with NTR per se, just with devs using it as a kusoge crutch. ;):coffee:

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
The game seem to have a lot of bugs, like when i saw the pervert in the onsen with the "!", i can't do anything.
Also it seem that it doesn't matter (or i'm wrong, this game let you clueless too many times), if you catch your girlfriend on the first day when her boss harass her or/and if you have lunch with her. I also wonder if spending time with her reading do something.

Generaly most NTR game give you an hint, with a corruption bar/love bar or stuff like that. Here, they are nothing except the fact that we know approximatively where she is when we are on the map (which isn't convenient because going here advance time ).

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
I kinda feel bad for the author.
Sure, the game might be bad (It's not even that bad, to be honest. I've seen lots of games with better reviews despite having worse gameplay).
No game deserves to receive review bombs just a few hours after release.
its the price + hype man, most of the shitty games out there r kinda cheap and the author DIDN'T hype it up, which means players won't be having high expectation for it -> better reviews. The art looks very decent so I hope that she'll learn from the mistake and make a better version of it

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I kinda feel bad for the dev too, but the game is awful. The problems are pretty much what has already been pointed out here.

Spent almost an hour in the game and didn't see shit. Hope she doesn't get discouraged, not everyone handles very well these review bombs. She should've released an alpha/beta/demo version before the full release.

A shame, the art is ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0 and FFTW
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes