SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
How the fuck you beat chess/old Man minigame?
Shit hard for whatever reason.
Yeah, it's just connect 5, either up, down, or diagonal. You gotta maneuver in a way that he'll have to block 2 paths at the same time to beat him. He's pretty good, but he's not perfect. He will make the occasional mistake that will let you position properly. At least the time doesn't change when you play him, so you can play as much as you want each time.

Elitefive

Jul 20, 2018
game stuck in prologue when entering a building... gotta skip the entire prolouge, which implies that you mightve missed some scenes cos the intro skip leaves you at a weird place

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Gonna wait for the author fix the bug as noted in . Looks promising tho

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
So does putting in the correct password on the computer even do anything? I've done it, and literally nothing happens, unless there's some other trigger in-game I haven't found yet.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Opening twit on the phone seems to bug out the game, can't exit that menu.

No explanation for controls (can only use mouse for chess* game and some menus only accessible by mouse)

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
3 ending. All NTR

No
nvm, thought the game was gonna give the choice to cockblock the other male rivals, like NTRKnight for example, in that game, your sole purpose is to cockblock everyone and keep the female mc for yourself or... let it happen.

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Opening twit on the phone seems to bug out the game, can't exit that menu.

No explanation for controls (can only use mouse for chess* game and some menus only accessible by mouse)
You have to click the chinese text in the middle of the screen.
... took me long enough -.-

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
That's crazy. What could this dev have possibly done to get such a low rating there. Circle Kame's games have been consistently barely playable due to gamebreaking bugs since forever yet they're all above a 4 in rating lol.
Might be because this game was really hyped by chinese players, and compared to japanese players who kinda accept anything that isn't crashing your computer, chinese players will destroy you if they feel like it.

While I agree that author should take responsability for releasing the game in this state rather than delaying the release like many other circles, the comments are wild on Ci-En from chinese players. Hope she recovers from the backlash and continue to works on game, especially when there are far worse game on dlsite that still stay in the 4.5-5* even without bugs.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
People mention mindbreak and losing to the cock, but I think 'developing NTR games' is the ultimate self-corruption genre. Something goes wrong with a lot of these guys.
No, not really. There are plenty corruption games without ntr and let me tell you, they are way better than your average generic ntr game. Some examples here:
RPGM - Completed - Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison [v1.03] [shinachiku-castella] | F95zone
RPGM - Completed - Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari [v1.02] [Heisendou] | F95zone
RPGM - Completed - Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ [Another Story/Kagura Games] | F95zone

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imp Sana and redz

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
yeah...sigh...
just spamed rest until 2/21 because I could not see anything happening, I love NTR; but for fuck sake if you are gonna make a fucking male MC PoV only shit then fucking make it interesting or you know: make some motherfucking scenes!...what a piece of garbage, truly a kusoge with a 3000Y price tag...
it pisses me off even more because the little art I've seen its not bad at all...but right now its a kusoge/scam.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes