Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
The game style reminds me of Summer Memories ~My Cucked Childhood Friends~. Feels like they are trying to emulate Shinachikucastella and failing unfortunately.

Sep 20, 2020
As much as the game sucks, I at least commend the author for giving it a shot. Hopefully the author learns these mistakes and uses it as knowledge to improve their skills and to avoid messes like this.

user5325

Jun 20, 2022
holy sht this might be the worst censored ever when it pixelated u can still make out somewhat of the image but not when it a complete fking blur, I'm guessing this is because this is from China had to do another retranslation twice using Mtool 1st time in Japanese second time in Chinese just to get the name in english so I can jump to the recollection room and skip this entire stupid story, even with that skip the damn payoff is really not worth it especially with all these horrid censored. There's the save to skip the damn thing the art quality also drop somewhat for some scene urgh this not worth "playing" at all. View attachment 3839402 View attachment 3839407
could you add the global and config saves?

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
yeah after watching the cg from the given saves it really isn't worh it at all at least half of the cg aren't even good anyway, well hope she does better on her next game and listen to criticism

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
As much as the game sucks, I at least commend the author for giving it a shot. Hopefully the author learns these mistakes and uses it as knowledge to improve their skills and to avoid messes like this.
Definitely deserves props. Art is honestly phenomenal. The games system just lacks crucial elements to make it functional. Especially the lack of guidance on unlocking the xray system and the point of money since it doesnt seem to be used for anything besides a plot point.

Reactions: StatelierTerror

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
wait 2.5 stars on DL-Site. How tf is it so bad? Does it brick your computer (note: that is a joke)?
That's crazy. What could this dev have possibly done to get such a low rating there. Circle Kame's games have been consistently barely playable due to gamebreaking bugs since forever yet they're all above a 4 in rating lol.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
holy sht this might be the worst censored ever when it pixelated u can still make out somewhat of the image but not when it a complete fking blur, I'm guessing this is because this is from China had to do another retranslation twice using Mtool 1st time in Japanese second time in Chinese just to get the name in english so I can jump to the recollection room and skip this entire stupid story, even with that skip the damn payoff is really not worth it especially with all these horrid censored. There's the save to skip the damn thing the art quality also drop somewhat for some scene urgh this not worth "playing" at all. View attachment 3839402 View attachment 3839407
Your save doesn't work. Can you upload the whole save file?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes