Catmine

Sep 8, 2020
this one has nice art but jesus, the amount of time it takes to see anything. I also wasnt able to interact with what I presumed to be events. like in the shower area west of your home. there was guy inside with a ! above his head but I couldnt do anything. basically unless it was an ending scene or her in a real sexy outfit. there was no other cg which doesnt seem correct. would love to see a guide or gallery of scenes. also not evrything is 100% translated into english. like 99% but not everything. id say give it a try if you like ntr but wait until it gets fixed.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I kinda feel bad for the author.
Sure, the game might be bad (It's not even that bad, to be honest. I've seen lots of games with better reviews despite having worse gameplay).
No game deserves to receive review bombs just a few hours after release.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
So, how is the translation guys? All right, passable, barely above mtl or straight up mtl?
The arts are really nice, but base on the comments here and on author ci en, the game is currently a cluster f#ck

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
So, how is the translation guys? All right, passable, barely above mtl or straight up mtl?
The arts are really nice, but base on the comments here and on author ci en, the game is currently a cluster f#ck
barely above MTL but I can read it just fine.. although prepare to read 2-3x times just to be sure lol.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..yeah damn........game was worse than i expected.......
....rating is justified....this shit broken as fuck......
..cute girl tho....

Reactions: FFTW

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
do we still have no info if it is netorase or netorare? i played through the start and she doesn't even wanna give her virginity to his bf until marriage and i for sure hope it's the mc that get its virginity because if it isn't then for me this lose its entire point, anyone?

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
barely above MTL but I can read it just fine.. although prepare to read 2-3x times just to be sure lol.
So it might be edited mtl
Can you also tell me the gameplay and story? If there's a story at all beside "girl is horny"

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
Sure, the game might be bad (It's not even that bad, to be honest. I've seen lots of games with better reviews despite having worse gameplay).
This style of play is usually not the best for being H, a lot of story and a lot of time to watch a cutscene. And 90% of people are looking for something faster for the moment.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
most of those game are probs not 20 usd this shit is being priced at top dollar

Reactions: CummanderShepard2

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Barely passable.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
This isn't a japanese game.
That tag should be removed.
The company that made this game is canadian.
Just judging by the formatting of the apology post it looks like the author is Chinese. Notice how the Chinese version has no punctuation--it's punctuated by newlines. The Japanese version is a couple run-on sentences and is kind of a mess (I can read JP decently). The English version reads like it was written by a high schooler in an IM chat. Also notice how the author explicitly mentions Chinese users. I'm guessing the JP and ENG text is MTL'd from Chinese.

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
holy sht this might be the worst censored ever when it pixelated u can still make out somewhat of the image but not when it a complete fking blur, I'm guessing this is because this is from China had to do another retranslation twice using Mtool 1st time in Japanese second time in Chinese just to get the name in english so I can jump to the recollection room and skip this entire stupid story, even with that skip the damn payoff is really not worth it especially with all these horrid censored. There's the save to skip the damn thing the art quality also drop somewhat for some scene urgh this not worth "playing" at all. This is bait.png this what the quality of most sex scenes actually look like.png

Last edited:
Reactions: FFTW

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3838771

Overview:
Ishida Yoshiko, is a women whose body becomes a common ground for many people to react to. This leads to a discussion about why some women choose to have sex with other men to satisfy their husband's desires. From a physical perspective, women may experience more intense pleasure during lovemaking, but their demand for sex may not be as high. However, from an emotional standpoint, there is a bias towards allowing women to have their preferred partners for satisfaction. This perspective extends to the act of sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-17
Release Date: 2024-07-17
Original Title: 彼女の愛は一種の施し
Developer: Kai Studio -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

This would be ok if you like this. Also, I do like this.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
1721180662061.png
I'm curious about this guy, do you think he give us an hint about what to do, where the girl is supposed to be watched?
They are multiple time, it's really confusing to know when to work and when not to (supposedly to protect or watch the girl from the NTR stuff)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes