RPGM Abandoned Heresy Simulator (WH40k x Battle Brothers Parody) [v0.02] [TORii]

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Heresy Simulator (WH40k x Battle Brothers Parody) [v0.01] TORii

Original Size Win: 1.23 GB

Compressed Size Win: 570 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

TORii

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
meme1.png

If you're wondering what factions I'll be lewding, the answer is that if this project gets big enough, all of them.

Also no direct intellectual property is stolen from GW, so at least there's that. Don't expect space marines to be called Astartes.

I might call them Bastardes (I stole that from someone :D)

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I remember "incest" boom here. After it was "trainer"-games, "ntr" and finally "no sexual content".
I hope that wh40k will be next...

Reactions: AlexDark1027

TORii

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
So of the 1.23gb, how much of it is unused default assets from MV/MZ?
Very little I think, my dev partner says it's mostly custom soundtracks and audio and that's why it's so bloated. It's borrowed entirely from his game and I try not to break it.

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Yes Inquisitor. This game right here.

View attachment 1007040

If you're wondering what factions I'll be lewding, the answer is that if this project gets big enough, all of them.

Also no direct intellectual property is stolen from GW, so at least there's that. Don't expect space marines to be called Astartes.

I might call them Bastardes (I stole that from someone :D)
Fingers crossed for eldar being dicked down be daemonettes.