RPGM Abandoned Heresy Simulator (WH40k x Battle Brothers Parody) [v0.02] [TORii]

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Well, there was already a Space Marine Chapter simulator('Chapter Master'/'Imperial Army Simulator'). This was inevitable in the end. And by default Chaos is bound to show up here more than anything else because of Slaanesh. The danger of course is even a parody can get the hammer from Games Workshop. The real problem is one successful summoning changes the entire scale of the game from tiny to vast.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Very little I think, my dev partner says it's mostly custom soundtracks and audio and that's why it's so bloated. It's borrowed entirely from his game and I try not to break it.
So what can we do in this demo? What kind of content and kinks you plan and want to put in the game in the future?

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
All three of these screenshots look like they're each from a completely different game.

TORii

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
So what can we do in this demo? What kind of content and kinks you plan and want to put in the game in the future?
Its a v0.01, so there's not a lot of content in the game. Currently the intro, tutorial battle, and first H scene. Our immediate plan is to build out the open format Battle Brothers-type gameplay (taking missions from habcenters, etc) and introducing new characters. I'm more focused on lewding recognizable faction characters (techpriests, IG, space peasants) than specific kinks, but we'll have to see :cool:.

All three of these screenshots look like they're each from a completely different game.
We're cobbling together a bunch of artists and assets on this one. It's not consistent but hopefully meshes well as a whole.

Reactions: Zatrian

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Clearly a neophyte Techpriestess. Nowhere near enough metal for the Mechanicus's tastes.

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Nice concept, wish the dev luck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I have to wonder, wouldn't SRPG studio be a better engine for tactics focused game instead of stretching poor RPGM engine to its limits?

Last edited:

TORii

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
But I have to wonder, wouldn't SRPG studio be a better engine for tactics focused game instead of stretching poor RPGM engine to its limits?
Thanks, this is my only game :D, tyranicon is helping but he's mostly focused on his game it's just that I'm not good with a lot of things :ROFLMAO:.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
The last time I looked into Srpg studio, it was just too buggy and feature light for what I was looking for.

TORii

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Can I choose the protagonist’s gender? You know this is chaos LOL
Too much work. Tyranicon is already working on a game where you can choose the gender (or lack of one) and we both agree it's gonna bite him in the ass.

I'm currently working on a big art overhaul so it'll propably be some time before the next update.

Reactions: chu2834822

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I Love the Concept..

Kind of hate the graphics and the battle system and all ..

Anyway.. Best of luck with the Game :)

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Downloaded game
Can get stuck at the end of the android catgirl pic scene
The game slows down in combat
Despite being a tutorial battle Domina can miss attacks.. a lot
The game really slows down when it's not being an RPG maker game.

1623420130190.png

Gonna wait for a hopefully more stable version.