Votes: 40 3.1%
  • Max

Votes: 536 41.2%
  • Maggie

Votes: 67 5.2%

• Total voters

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Damn dude that's some crazy measuring skill. Only thing here is I'm pretty sure Merilyn Sakova had to have a double mastectomy due to cancer, not a reduction. I might be wrong on that though, didn't do a deep dive on that.
That's really sad for her. I hope she comes out of it ok. She was such an icon a while back.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
That's really sad for her. I hope she comes out of it ok. She was such an icon a while back.
She is fine. Unfortunately the reconstruction looks like plastic domes bolted onto her chest, but people have walked away worse off from cancer... It is a very shitty disease to have to go through even if you survive.

Almost forgot to talk about what I wanted to in the first place. Yea, it sucks that some people can't pay for subscriptions on sites other than Patreon due to PayPal etc, but honestly we all need to move away from that site to save the scene. If a dev has a Patreon and an SS, I sub to the SS every time unless they forget to migrate their extra content onto SS/Discord. Which would just be a dumb move on their part, lol.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I mean aren't there other games on Patreon that require a mandatory patch in order to play?
They've been a lot more strict lately. Like tracking discord/other sites for patched content. It's kinda wild, not really worth bothering with them if you wanna be free to make this type of content. Also you'd basically have to write two different stories, not worth the work IMO when only 1 of those stories is the one you actually want to tell. I just think the sooner we build a fully-viable adult alternative to Patreon (and even itch, gumroad, etc.) in SS the better. Hopefully nothing happens to ruin SS down the road though, lol...

Reactions: GeppettoPossum
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes